Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Was worth it?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Was worth it? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ActuallyDolan » April 3, 2013 3:38pm | Report
Should I buy the ultimate god pack and get all of the gods or earn favor and just unlock all of the gods individually. I figured it would be more fun to work for the gods, but i'm unsure. Any suggestions?

ActuallyDolan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 3, 2013 7:45pm | Report
If you wanted to unlock ALL of the Gods via favor, then you have quite a lot of work on your hands. It's extremely difficult to work up all of the favor required, especially with the relatively quick rate in which the Gods are being released.

The Ultimate God Pack is definitely the better choice. I bought it my very first day, and I don't regret it. With all of the Gods you can save your favor for skins. Plus, it's nice having all of the Gods available when trying to find which one/s work best for you.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xXKingofFailXx » April 3, 2013 8:04pm | Report
It's more than worth it! I bought it recently and haven't had a second thought about it. Not only do you get the current gods but all the new ones for free! Sure you payed the one time $30 fee but it's EVERY god that has been and will be released! Getting the gems and/or favor to buy all the gods is expensive and time consuming. Get the pack, love the game.
Check out my Freya Guide Here.

xXKingofFailXx

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » April 3, 2013 8:32pm | Report
Definitely worth it, used to be so glad cause I simply didn't have the time to unlock them individually. Plus, 7-8 gods can be very tiring to work with. As well as the fact that this ultimate god pack became even better. The UGP(Ultimate god pack) is only available pre release so think in the future how many gods will be out once Smite opens everyone will probably start to get into the pace of the game by then, only a few people who participated in beta will be able to have all the gods.

The one thing I'm afraid of is that they will change it, and someday to back to the first 50 gods released.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ActuallyDolan » April 3, 2013 8:37pm | Report
Thanks guys I totally bought it I hope to enjoy playing as these powerful deities!

ActuallyDolan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » April 4, 2013 1:34am | Report
At the current rate of the Gods being released..... Good luck with earning enough favour in that time period.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }