Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Underrated Gods?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Underrated Gods? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 9, 2013 12:17pm | Report
I can honestly say that guan yu could be one of the best gods in smite. He has a lot of variety in his abilities. He has a damage per tick ability, a dash, a heal, and an increasing damage/stun ability. On top of that, he's hardly prone to ganks at all! whether he's chasing, running away, or brawling, I think he's awesome! He's also very fun to use :). anyway, this is a thread for people to talk about great, underrated gods... have fun ;)

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » March 9, 2013 9:38pm | Report
Vamana. I rarely see the fat baby, but he kicks ***.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » March 9, 2013 9:47pm | Report
LevasK says, "Please complain on his thread in General Discussion from now on. Ty."
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » March 10, 2013 12:47am | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

Vamana. I rarely see the fat baby, but he kicks ***.
LOL, ya I never see him alot either but he seems to kick peoples *** when hes baby *** is strolling around. Its very disturbing when you see a fat baby bigger than king kong running around.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » March 10, 2013 8:18am | Report
Well I would say Vamana and Bastet. And I can even assume why - everyone wants a Vamana killer no one wants to tank with him personally I like him tanky and I usually play him tanky and for Bastet probably cuz she has a risky play style and depends on someone's initiation. I mean she cant just jump in the fight take tripple kill and jump out right?

Lately I dont see these 2 gods very often in battles

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LikitySplit » March 10, 2013 11:23am | Report

Well I would say Vamana and Bastet. And I can even assume why - everyone wants a Vamana killer no one wants to tank with him personally I like him tanky and I usually play him tanky and for Bastet probably cuz she has a risky play style and depends on someone's initiation. I mean she cant just jump in the fight take tripple kill and jump out right?

Lately I dont see these 2 gods very often in battles

I completely agree

VEG

LikitySplit

Notable (2)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }