Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The saddest type of player.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The saddest type of player. 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 25, 2014 8:59pm | Report
So! I was playing conquest one day (Zhong Kui mid) when I saw that the enemy team had a thor with a billion trillion kills and stuff. He ended up going mid, getting first blood on me and then I kind of picked up the pace and managed to beat him. Then he dqed and he got reported because he ragequitted out.

Then there I was, joining an arena match with my beloved Hercules and, BAM! there goes the trillion kills thor, or another guy with roughly the same stats, on the enemy team. So I was hoping for a hard match.

He did some useful stuff. Got first blood on me and then spammed laughs. If I missed my 2, he did the same laugh thing. So then I changed my strat.

When I was bulky enough, I just stood in front of him with my WALK IT OFF battlecry and started laughing when he bashed at me. Then retreated. And then I knew he would be dumb enough to focus me.

He did, but I saw that coming and my teammates destroyed him. I laughed a little more because why not.

And here comes the sad part. He stood in his base, waited for a chance to ks, then ult in and attempt to get a kill. He failed most of the times and was either forced to run or straight up died.

And that's it. I checked his 8 masteries with 507 thor games in arena, 251 wins 256 loses (which is ****), and an outstanding average of 8-6-12.

Thing is:

How can you be sad enough to only use one god ever (kinda; he has only played about 6 gods over 3 times in arena, and the following gods are 90 games Chaac and 12 Thanatos) be **** at teamplay, a salty guy and most importatly, still suck with the only god you play?

What is this even?

BONUS FACT: He has about 20% leaves.

Have you ever met this type of player?

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 25, 2014 10:05pm | Report
I've met a player that lost his mother in the 9/11 bombing. Is that a sad enough player?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 26, 2014 5:14am | Report
No. I've met a guy whose little brother died to overdose and he's not a sad person at all.

Where were you trying to get to with your post by the way.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » December 26, 2014 6:43am | Report
Shavul wrote:

What was the point of your post?

^ Same question to you. FTFY

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 26, 2014 6:54am | Report
My point is: Measuring people's life out of Smite is not my business. People that only play one god, don't help their team and go around thinking they're good because they have "good" stats on said god (although they do not) is in the realms of Smite, and so I can comment about it.

And I don't think you become a sad person because sad stuff happens to you. I use "Sad" as "Pityful" or something like that, not Sad as in "They cry because their dog died", but as in "dude, this is an outstanding game. Explore, learn, improve already".

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » December 26, 2014 7:24am | Report
Maybe thor, chaac and thanatos are the only gods they like? I mean not everyone likes to play janus (stares at no one in particular (because you can;t stare at yourself)).
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 26, 2014 8:03am | Report
Eh I tend to rotate only a couple of Gods [Chang'e, Neith, Freya, Apollo, Athena] even though I have 58 masteries. For me I enjoy playing most Gods - which is why I play alot of Assault - but sometimes I just want to play my best Gods and win. I get what you mean with people playing only one God, but it's just their play style, which isn't really anyone's business.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HammaSmite » December 26, 2014 3:49pm | Report
LEL WUT. I need his username! I need to check his Thanatos stats! XD

I suck with Than in arena, but I think I'm better XD
random thanatos main has appeared
    Attack
    Kill Secure
    Run
    Catch

HammaSmite

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » December 26, 2014 4:19pm | Report
The thing is: doesn't really matter if he plays only 1 god. What it matters is his douchy ways of thinking that he's better than the rest because he has played that god a bunch and has some intimidating stats, spamming laughs and then rage out if things don't go his merry way.

The "Playing only one god" is a thing that helps, anyway. If all my games were herc games instead of rotating gods, I would have some amazing stats as well, but I wouldn't be a douche about it. You feel me?

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zanestorm » December 26, 2014 5:02pm | Report
Shavul wrote:

The thing is: doesn't really matter if he plays only 1 god. What it matters is his douchy ways of thinking that he's better than the rest because he has played that god a bunch and has some intimidating stats, spamming laughs and then rage out if things don't go his merry way.

The "Playing only one god" is a thing that helps, anyway. If all my games were herc games instead of rotating gods, I would have some amazing stats as well, but I wouldn't be a douche about it. You feel me?

Ah I get what you mean. Acting cocky because your confident with a God and then raging when it doesn't go well? I think we've all run into that type of player.

Zanestorm

Remarkable (9)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }