Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The best KS you've ever seen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The best KS you've ever seen 16 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 18, 2013 2:47am | Report
antarian wrote:

I never care about KS or if anyone KS my kill :-) its not so important for me and I rather take care about final result of match ....

So many people whine about KS etc. and I sometime wonder why....
Sometime its people with score something like 1:10, 1:12 etc ... and I cant believe that with DPS they have just a bad luck in every game that everyone stealing their kills...

To be honest ... I am happy when gods from other team die and I don't care about killing blow.

So wheres the best KS story there? :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by antarian » November 18, 2013 4:05am | Report
MadDanny: nowhere :-)))))))))) its soooo many KS which you will see in game that its not important to take care about them.

I would maybe say that even more funny is when you read how people complains about KS rather than play:-) (especially when they did not realize that you CC god for them etc...). Many people also complains about KS even though they not realize that the god which was killed receive damage from other gods and maybe more that complainer did ....

But I will agree that sometimes many people use the ulti to just get the kill but I will say that AO KUANG is not a good example. It take some time before ULTI start so its really bad idea to use it for KS. (he probably use it before he had few percent of life)

I would say that the best in KS is ZEUS :-) Its really hard to do any kill when you have one in team because he can detonate and take most of the kills without any problem if he knows whats he is doing.

ps. but of course ... sometimes this happen to me that I am out of combat somewhere else and no one is there ... you get 90% of his life with 3 shots and then suddenly when last one is flying to him .... thor or thanatos land and get the kill:-) But who care ... its a team play ....

antarian

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 18, 2013 4:16am | Report
Well a Zues KS is always acceptable. Once you see a charge at a "Left for dead" enemy of course you'll expect him explode right in front of you before you could do anything lol. I mean really. I don't think anyone complains about that KS, It's almost unavoidable.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 18, 2013 6:07am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Wow. KS your way to a penta. What a scumbag Lol!

HEY i HAD TO CHASE ONE GUY INTO THE FOUNTAIN I EARNED THE PENTA! Just not the triple leading up to it. ;-;
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 18, 2013 6:34am | Report
Sirsir94 wrote:

HEY i HAD TO CHASE ONE GUY INTO THE FOUNTAIN I EARNED THE PENTA! Just not the triple leading up to it. ;-;

You can't say you eared a penta if you didn't even work for the triple first. I had a penta once. My teammates crippled them but died in the process. My chance for a penta. NO KS there. They gave it to me. You on the other hand. Took those kills FOR YOURSELF that lead to your "undeserving" Penta! If I could I would wipe away that Penta badge in your proof! >:O

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 18, 2013 7:20am | Report
Yeah. No.
To be fair the first was accidental. 2 enemy guys were close together getting smashed by 3 members of my team and I tried to ult the guy who was near full, I got both of them in my ult (I think, there were like 40 minions) and got the guy who was near dead. Derp. The seconds was more of a 4v1 clusterf and the third was Anhur before he jumped over the wall.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }