Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Targeted By The HiRez Troll(?)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Targeted By The HiRez Troll(?) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dreampuke » May 19, 2014 1:18pm | Report
Recently, I was playing an assault game as Sobek that was going surprisingly well. I managed rack up 30 assist around the time my team was going to kill the titan, but at that exact moment I was kicked from the smite servers. When I logged back on, not only did I see that I did not gain the victory, but I also obtained a penalty for leaving. My internet at the time was perfectly fine, and it seemed to be just on SMITE's end. Before that, every time I was selected to be Osiris the game kicked me back to the home screen (this happened around the time Osiris first came out).

Are these issues common for anyone else, or am I just unlucky?

Dreampuke

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » May 19, 2014 3:13pm | Report
Might just be a random bug, or something with your PC just blocking Smite from connecting to the internet for like 10 seconds or so.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » May 19, 2014 9:02pm | Report
It could just be somtehing on your firewall settings being a little to sensitive. Or it could be a problem on HiRez their leave system is a tad to strict in my opinion.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }