Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Suggestion for Chang'e

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Suggestion for Chang'e 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 22, 2013 5:06am | Report
To make her a true support, and not an ult machine or heal bot, I propose the following change:

Lower the damage of her ultimate, and cap the stun time to 3 seconds or shorten the stun in some way, but give it a 50 second cooldown. Now, you will have the ultimate ready for every single teamfight, and won't feel like you're not contributing without it. Just think of it was a powerful ability with a long cooldown, rather than an ultimate.

This would solve the problem of people saying it's too strong, and make Chang'e more like a support, as well as giving her a more reliable way of contributing to a teamfight.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by noctuum » November 22, 2013 9:41pm | Report
Honestly chang'e is probably the hardest god to kill in the entire game, besides herc of course.
I don't think she needs to be nerfed though. not at all. with passive play, burst dmg, or a good jungler you can beat chang'e in solo lane.

That being said she already makes a great support. But with the currebt meta, where tanks pretty much dominate the support role, there really isnt any room for squishy, magic support gods like hel, change, and aphrodite. All good gods, but are only used for solo lanes (mid and short) because there are not currently enough tanks to have them play any other role than support. Athena can jungle ok, sure, but compared to most assassins, she cant keep up. The same goes for other unconventional junglers like hebo.

The polarization of magival and physical, as well as the lack of variety in characters has led to pretty strict roles, and a lot of champs get left out vamana and many others. It kind of sucks but smite is still new and we need to keep an open mind and bare with them while they finish this game and make into what it should be.
Exclamatory! I'm so Adjective I Verb Nouns Adverbly.

IGN: BonyCrow
Add Me.

noctuum

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 22, 2013 10:01pm | Report
Change ult stun is bs sometimes, because a 300 second stun if def fair

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }