Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stupid lazy ass players...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Stupid lazy ass players... 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 8, 2013 4:16am | Report
Just been in a game with a Thor. A real **** he was. Kept randomly using spells and ultiing very far from any enemy. He bought a skin so I was assuming that he KNOWS how to play but he felt like he DIDN'T want to play...

Have you guys ever encountered these type of players?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 8, 2013 4:43am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Just been in a game with a Thor. A real **** he was. Kept randomly using spells and ultiing very far from any enemy. He bought a skin so I was assuming that he KNOWS how to play but he felt like he DIDN'T want to play...

Have you guys ever encountered these type of players?

atleast 5 times every week. they exist and you need to deal with them. every now and then it becomes to much and i start raging in game or somewhere on the internet.

EDIT: when this happens i make it my personal challange to still win regardless of these players. if i do with that means that i played good enough to carry/support the carry over how bad these players are.

also most of these people are people who play on there friends/brothers/families. so people who have never played smite on other people's level 30 account.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » September 8, 2013 5:25am | Report
Everyday, even on level 30. Yesterday I played Agni and I had a Neith in team. In pre-game chat I said I'll go mid, everyone agreed with that and so on. Later when minios spawned I noticed that Neith went mid with me. I told her a few times to go back to her lane but she didn't listen... She just pretended to be deaf... After a few minutes I gave up and went to sidelane... But she basically screwed entire gameplay and ofc we lost. People in Smite pisses me off. I hope that in ranked games it's a lil' bit different...

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 8, 2013 5:33am | Report
People like that make rage quitting more attractive lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » September 8, 2013 5:40am | Report
Just had a Loki with an infiltrator skin yesterday. Thought the same thing, but he sucked hard.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 8, 2013 5:44am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Just had a Loki with an infiltrator skin yesterday. Thought the same thing, but he sucked hard.

common mistake we all fall for every now and then. i love it when im kicking a players a** with the same god but they have a gem skin or more masery levels (which with some gods i do very often ^_^).
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » September 8, 2013 6:46am | Report
Its wise to also assume the same might happen to those with a god mastery in the god they chose for the game.

A very long time ago, I played in an arena game with a Zeus who had a mastery level of 10 with a legendary skin to show for it. He did the 2nd worst out of our team.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 8, 2013 7:18am | Report
I used to think that if a player has a skin of a god he knows how to play that god but I was wrong .An example I can think of is two weeks ago or so , a Chang'e with "Bright Moon" skin who was healing only himself , never ever was healing us , using his two even though no enemy was attacking him and his ultimate ...I don't think any enemy was hit by it ...

What really annoyed me was that I asked the guy in lobby to let me Chang'e but he refused saying that he knows how to play her .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Blissey1 » September 8, 2013 7:30am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I played an arena match with a legendary skin anubis yesterday.

he went 0/10...

Blissey1

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 8, 2013 10:47pm | Report
I always make jokes when I see people do this :

At the lobby people like to switch their skins back and forth to taunt you with their character or show their skins.

I will see people taunt when they either A: Don't have all the skins for that god or B : They don't have legendary but they have the Golden Skin.

When ever I see someone taunting by switching back and forth between another skin and a golden skin I always reply and say "You cannot taunt if you only have don't have legendary"

I then pull out my Anhur and switch to my legendary skin to show him his golden skin is nothing.

Then I get my happy face
> Then they have to be quite and look stupid :X

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }