Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Stuck at loading screen.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Thread Locked

This thread has been locked by the moderators, you cannot reply to it.

Forum » General Discussion » Stuck at loading screen. 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N0sak0s » November 7, 2012 6:52pm | Report
So After playing smite for a month i got a problem.
After i enter a game and select my god i am stuck at the loading screen and cant do anything, even if i relogin the loading screen pop ups and i cant leave.
Even in practice i cant play a game.
Thoughts?

N0sak0s

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 7, 2012 7:07pm | Report
Files are corrupt, reinstall the game

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N0sak0s » November 7, 2012 8:10pm | Report
I did but it didnt work.

N0sak0s

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 7, 2012 8:19pm | Report
Did you actually get rid of the program, or did you just uninstall it?

Clean your registry of the game.
CCleaner can do this for you easily.

http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/

This is a safe link and a safe program, feel free to do reserch on it if you dont believe me. I have used it for YEARS. Run it Bi-Weekly to clean the comp. There is a section to clean your registry as well. Uninstall the game, run this, run the registry part as well. Reinstall and go from there.

If that doesnt work, are your ports open? Check your Firewall, as well as antivirus /anitmalware settings. Still doesnt work contect Hi-Rez. This is only a fansite so we cant really help as far as they could.

Once you do get it fixed, and you will have faith, let me know what it was that fixed it so if anyone else has this problem I can pass along that information.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N0sak0s » November 7, 2012 8:30pm | Report
There seams to be a universal problem cause i cant play another game(hon).
The only thing that was changed was a microsoft update about windows defender...i disabled it but still nothing.Anyway its not a smite problem but something with my computer so I will check it and if i find a solution i will post it here.

PS. i use ccleaner for years its an awesome program.

N0sak0s

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 7, 2012 8:51pm | Report
Any other programs, updates, software, hardware upgrades recently?

Have you updated drivers?

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N0sak0s » November 7, 2012 9:28pm | Report
All this happened after i restarted cause the latest windows updates (an window defender update and a visual studio service pack) asked it. Appart from that i updated avast to the latest version.
The thing is i unistalled everything(avast/comodo firewall) and disabled windows firewall and windows defender just in case. But still after i restarted and cleaned the registry i still have the same problem..

N0sak0s

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Westighouse » November 7, 2012 9:43pm | Report
N0sak0s wrote:

All this happened after i restarted cause the latest windows updates (an window defender update and a visual studio service pack) asked it. Appart from that i updated avast to the latest version.
The thing is i unistalled everything(avast/comodo firewall) and disabled windows firewall and windows defender just in case. But still after i restarted and cleaned the registry i still have the same problem..

hmm thats odd. Not sure what it could be, Im not deeply computer savy.

Westighouse

Renowned (102)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by N0sak0s » November 7, 2012 10:29pm | Report
Well it was an ISP problem that a simple restart of the router fixed it.
I am so ****ing angry right now but at least after all this i can play.

So if anyone else has a simmilar problem they should first restart their router and then check for any firewall / antivirus / driver issues.

N0sak0s

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 8, 2012 7:16am | Report
Also happened to me once, I didn't know what the problem was so I waited a whole day and then it was gone, because of the daily IP change, I guess.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }