Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SPL - Super Regionals approaching

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SPL - Super Regionals approaching 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » October 26, 2015 3:35am | Report
Hello guys!

Just a topic for people watching SPL to share their feelings about the incoming Super Regionals.
As you probably know, the first 6 teams from NA will be fighting for 2 slots (+1 extra slot against EU) for the World Championship. Same in EU.

This is the last week of the fall split, but we should be able to predict the name of the 6 teams in each bracket :

North America

EnvyUs

EnvyUs has been doing quite bad recently, maybe because they already ensured their first place in the NA league... but still. They got absolutely destroyed by Cloud9 this week, and lost the 2 games to EGR as well.
They are favorites... but hey're not playing good currently. Tho, you can really tell they don't really care much. Weak3n playing Khepri in the jungle, Allied playing Cupid...
IMO, they are trying weird stuff, just in case they can find synergy. They're giving extra confidence to the other teams so that they release some pressure from themselves. They'll be ready for the super regionals.

Team Eager

Eager is probably one of the best as well. Really good synergy in the team, a lot of combos between the mid (Lassiz) and jungler (DareToCare). Zapman is one of the best ADC in NA. They can make it to the World Championship if EnvyUs is not up to the task.

Cloud9 G2A

Cloud9 is back. They are probably the best team at the moment, with really strong mid-lane (MLCst3alth) and hunter (BaRRaCCuDDa). IMO they will definitely get a spot for the World Championship. They are amazing at team fights and they always have the little bit of luck that makes them win.

Team SoloMid

You never know what can happen with TSM. They are always great to watch, there is always some actions, some epic moments but it does not always turn on their favor. My favorite for the 3rd slot.

Enemy

They have their moments, but I don't see how they could defeat the top 3 teams at the moment. Collectively and individually they are not as good as Cloud9, EnvyUs and Eager. They never maanged to make the difference against those team, but you never know what can happen!

Cognitive Gaming

They're not the best individually, but they are pretty smart as a team. They have really smart calls when picking in order to build some counter strategy. It does not pay off every time, but with a little bit of luck it could work. A really good outsider for the 3rd slot.

My bet :
Slot 1 : Cloud9 G2A
Slot 2 : EnvyUS
Slot 3 : Team SoloMid

Europe

Epsilon ESports

Simply the best. Individually as collectively. The can adapt to every pick and ban. I don't see how they could loose the first slot.

Fnatic

Really strong second half of SPL Fall Split from Fnatic. I really think they will take the second slot available.

Paradigm

The best challenger to Fnatic for the second slot. Unfortunately, if they end up 3rd, they'll have to defeat a team from NA (most likely Team SoloMid or Team Eager) and I don't see that happening.

London Conspiracy

A really good second half of the split as well for the Londoners. It is not probably be enough to defeat the top 3 teams, but that might result in some really good games.

Titan

Really strong first half of the split, but the second half was terrible. They lost 2 ranks, and they're not looking as strong as before. Still a challenger for the 3rd slot.

Team Dignitas

Nah. I don't see how they could defeat the top 3 teams. The difference between Team Dignitas and the top 3 is huge.

My bet :
Slot 1 : Epsilon ESports
Slot 2 : Fnatic
Slot 3 : --> North American team

What are YOUR bets? :)

Xbox One Player

Timezone CET (Paris, Europe)
Playtime From 7pm to 12am
Pref. Roles Support | Jungler

Have a look on my brand new Arachne guide!

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 26, 2015 3:46am | Report
IMO EnVyUs wants to be underestimated/ so they can do a crazy *** comb. And guarantee 1st .
NA :
1- EnVyUs
2- eGr
3- Enemy/C9
EU :
1- EPsilon ( told everyone they were the best EU team. )
2- Ldn/Titan
3- PDG/Fnatic
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » October 26, 2015 3:56am | Report

IMO EnVyUs wants to be underestimated/ so they can do a crazy *** comb. And guarantee 1st .

I'm not 100% sure that they are loosing on purpose, that's the key. If they are and that's just a smokescreen, that's really smart (that could be Incon's idea). But if they don't...
Even at their top level, they still could loose against C9.
Xbox One Player

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » October 26, 2015 8:12am | Report
I have C9 EGR and then TSM, call it a smoke screen but... 667... That's like a bird bomb and a regular lunge... With no basic attacks... Embarrassing.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vithaliy » October 26, 2015 8:37am | Report
Yep. That 667 joke is gonna stay a while if Weak3n does not prove himself to be an asset for the team in the next games! xD

However, he has one of the best Serqet of the pro scene. But she's banned so often...
Xbox One Player

Vithaliy

Remarkable (8)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }