Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So...patch notes.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So...patch notes. 44 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by EdisonKhoo » January 8, 2014 6:03am | Report
I like the new titans and the animations changes of He Bo ^^ For the Ares players...of course this patch is kinda...==
IGN: x2Piperr

EdisonKhoo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » January 8, 2014 7:01am | Report
I'm happy for :

Chronos' Pendant small buff and cost reduce.

Zeus' slow immunity when Aegis shield is active is gone, Zeus can no longer laugh into my face when I'm using Pillars of Heaven.

No Chang'e nerf.

Breastplate of Valor is left untouched.

Polynomicon is left untouched.

Not happy for:

My 2nd favourite game mode, Domination got removed. I played that game mode every single day I logged into Smite. This is just sad, I never had issues trying to join this gamemode, I think enough people were playing this game mode for it to not be removed.

Expected a bigger Chaac nerf: lowering the heal, and dealing with his uber-powered ultimate was needed. 3 second silence, invicibility AND heavy damage, that's too much.

Void Stone nerf.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bjorn9486 » January 8, 2014 7:59am | Report
I like a lot of the item changes; makes some items not the "automatic pick" they've always been (I'm looking at you Sai's losing life steal)

bjorn9486

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » January 8, 2014 7:31pm | Report
A lot of the changes made no sense, but who cares because 4 bans!!! Suck it, overpowered, never getting nerfed Agni!

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 9, 2014 10:54am | Report
I never play domination, but straight up removing it is a little bit silly. Other than that, merc change saddens me (needed I guess), and art was a bit unnecessary, the item changes were good, and of course ZEUS NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERF! Seriously, the nerf was pretty big and I like it :)
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 9, 2014 10:54am | Report
I never play domination, but straight up removing it is a little bit silly. Other than that, merc change saddens me (needed I guess), and art was a bit unnecessary, the item changes were good, and of course ZEUS NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERF! Seriously, the nerf was pretty big and I like it :)
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » January 9, 2014 11:01am | Report
double posted ^^

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iSnod » January 9, 2014 11:03am | Report
Love the qin sais patch :D
But not happy about breastplate of valour D:
Btw: who gets banned now since the merc and zeus patch ?
Just another Loki haha =D

iSnod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » January 9, 2014 11:19am | Report
iSnod wrote:

Vulcan.

Not-so-ninja edit: Actually, I decided to try some League plays today, because I was dope. Then I realized there was no auto-ban.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » January 9, 2014 4:34pm | Report
iSnod wrote:

There's a little more preference in the bans now. The top 3 are Zeus, Agni and Mercury. I'd say Thor is fourth at the moment, but it's never a bad idea to ban Arachne in solo queue, and I still expect Chaac to get the ban treatment once people start playing him.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }