Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So I'm *Kind of* Looking Forward to Hel's Golden Skin...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So I'm *Kind of* Looking Forward to Hel's Golden Skin... 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 29, 2013 7:17pm | Report

Her rework is supposed to be done soon...

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 29, 2013 10:23pm | Report
I've been waiting for her rework since day 1 of it being told about

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » July 29, 2013 10:55pm | Report
I'm somewhat nervous about her rework considering how familiar I am with her current kit, but I'm definitely looking forward to her remodel. I remember it being teased months ago, before Ra's remodel as well as all of the model updates many gods have seen recently.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 1, 2013 3:47am | Report
I'm guessing you like hel ? JK

Anyways I didn't even know she was getting a rework.

Is she getting a new kit plus a new look plus a skin???

I don't really see much hel played maybe I am lucky.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » August 1, 2013 3:53am | Report
Hel is played very rarely :/ . But I'm waiting for her rework/remodel too maybe it will draw me back into Smite :D.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » August 1, 2013 8:45am | Report
She's definitely getting a model update in the near-ish future, and many have been speculating that there will be a rework to her skills as well. Like I said, I'm somewhat worried about this as I really enjoy her current kit, but as long as they keep her cleanse and burst damage, I think I'll survive.

She had better get a new skin -_- I started in early march, so I missed out on Jingle Hel, and so there literally no skins I can get for her, not even a simple recolor. Here's to hoping they add a Fire/Ice Hel!

I think Hel is severely underrated, as her cleanse is one of the most game-changing tools in the game. People just seem to foolishly build glass cannon, instead of building like a hybrid.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iMobius » August 1, 2013 8:56am | Report
The concept art looks really promising.
I'd be happy if she lost the disc.

http://www.blgaming.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=968

iMobius

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 1, 2013 9:37am | Report

She's definitely getting a model update in the near-ish future, and many have been speculating that there will be a rework to her skills as well. Like I said, I'm somewhat worried about this as I really enjoy her current kit, but as long as they keep her cleanse and burst damage, I think I'll survive.

She had better get a new skin -_- I started in early march, so I missed out on Jingle Hel, and so there literally no skins I can get for her, not even a simple recolor. Here's to hoping they add a Fire/Ice Hel!

I think Hel is severely underrated, as her cleanse is one of the most game-changing tools in the game. People just seem to foolishly build glass cannon, instead of building like a hybrid.
Hel is actually too good.

I'm suprised nobody picks her and she never gets a nerf.

I picked her a few times mid and she just pwns too hard.

Her one skill clear an entire wave and she can switch stances to heal herself and her wave, along with get mana back.

I never had to return to base before any of my opponents.

I only played her like 3 times.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » August 1, 2013 9:43am | Report
ICEN wrote:

Her one skill clear an entire wave and she can switch stances to heal herself and her wave, along with get mana back.

The problem is that she has to overextend to clear the wave, and is therefore easily ganked. It doesn't help that her heal will be on half cooldown after using her Repulse, either.

She is an excellent mid if there is no jungler, though. Once Repulse has a few points in it, it will instantaneously nuke a wave, and then she can heal the DoT damage to the wave that the other mages apply, which means she can push extremely hard.

And her passive in light stance + healing gives her the best sustain out of any mid.

She also affects teamfights more than any other god (in my opinion) and, by the time it's in that phase, she should have enough MP items for high burst and healing, and enough defense items to survive focus long enough to receive peels

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iMobius » August 1, 2013 9:50am | Report

Hel is actually too good.

Shes much like Ra, but in different ways.
Ra is also a great pusher, but has less versatility in his options.

While for example, Hel can counter ultis from Ares and Hades.
Ra's Ulti has massive synergy with No Escape and Pillar of Agony.

While Ra can guarantee kills for pushing, Hel has the potential to negate kills and ulti setups.

Hel is a great pusher has huge sustain, but she has no synergy with any of the gods. She's a badass with any of them though, but having Ra in a group fight with Hades or Ares is such a huge benefit.

iMobius

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }