Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So how are the players in Siege?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So how are the players in Siege? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » June 28, 2014 5:56am | Report
Just in general. I understand that not every player will know the best way to start or have any sense of a meta. But compared to Conquest, how's the skill level of most players?

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Starkill619 » June 28, 2014 7:40am | Report
Well, can't say much. I'd say that the players in conquest are pretty much **** (well, my teammates are always **** and the enemies - coordinated pros) and it Siege it is no different.No teamwork, blindly chasing kills and leaving the Juggernauts alone...alone!If you're lucky, you'll find some sensible team but then one of them is going to go AFK.

Starkill619

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » June 28, 2014 8:01am | Report
I don't notice toxic players a lot.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » June 28, 2014 12:36pm | Report
Can't compare it to Conquest, I don't play that ****, but most of the players I've met are average, decent. There are rotten apples as well as jewels, but decent overall. And way less toxic then Conquest, or at least how players were last time I've played it.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » June 28, 2014 2:56pm | Report
conquest is way too toxic but my fav mode XD

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » June 28, 2014 4:05pm | Report
I've found most people in siege to be highly uncoordinated. Yesterday, I lost 5 siege matches in a row because either everyone showed no interest in cooperation, or left the game. It didn't help that most people in my team those past matches were all Brazilian and refused to speak english (besides BMing), leaving me completely in the dark. It took me having to play Ra and manmoding the enemies to finally win. 10 gems, 2 hours later.

But in answer to your question:
Siege still has poorly coordinated players, off and about doing their own thing. I recommend a jungler be established as a bandaid meta like Bastet in order to help clear out players.
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }