Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Rotation Idiots (They go Neg and are better!)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Rotation Idiots (They go Neg and are better!) 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 27, 2014 7:58pm | Report
I have to say people are dumb.

I was playing Vamana support and got 4 kills, can you believe that the team was actually COMPLANING that I got KILLS.... oh because I am support that means that I should let all the gods get away , um no I'm going to kill anyone god that is escaping and not let them live especially if the ADC isn't getting it.

So first off I have idiots complaining that I am getting fed when I am the one on their own team ROFL I herd it all now, complaining to your own team mate because he is doing better than the ADC lol like I should let every kill go to waste just so my ADC can NOT even kill the guy and me watch him escape with 10% HP and say "I knew I should have just ****ing killed him".

Anyone from this forum knows how I play, I buy 2 wards on both sides on almost every back. If I am mid I buy 2 wards every back and if I am either lane I buy 2 wards every back.

I actually hate my idiot jungler/solo/mid lane all complaining that their deaths are my fault because I am not rotating ROFL!!!!!!

The best part is when I keep telling them "Buy Wards" and 10 minutes later the damn mid laner STILL does not have any wards!!! So someone on my team says "Shut up about our mid lane wards"

So let me get this strait... my idiot *** team is complaining about them dying to a rotation but yet when I say get wards they cry about it and don't want to buy wards???

Its quite funny, I asked my team, how the **** are you dying if you get wards???
I told them, its quite funny, because when I have 2 wards I am not getting rotated on because once I see them I start running to my tower.

Yet they act as if the same logic does not apply they act like rotations can only be stopped by another rotation... TISK SMH!!!

Have they ever thought that rotations can FAIL just as JUNGELRS can fail at ganking???

Did you ever notice when your a jungler and try to gank but the mid laner goes to his tower because he obviously has wards so your forced to RUN AWAY because you can't do **** to him?

Ya the same rule applies to a rotating god, if someone has wards they will see the person rotating almost as if its a jungler and they will cause that to be a FAILED ROTATION.

So back to the story, I am 4-0 and my team other than my lane is crying like babies that its all my fault of their death when I clearly keep telling mid to buy wards and he is pushed up to their tower with NO WARDS and keeps dying because of it.

Then I watched my mid laner go into their side of the jungle again with no wards and die then blame it on my non rotation?

So then my team says "We get that our mid is bad"

so now they start agreeing that mid is bad BUT WAIT!!!!

Now the solo lane and jungler starts sucking on my team so they start blaming it on me since I am the only one doing good apparently and the only one smart enough to ward and run when I see a rotation coming. Apparently nobody else on my team has brains to run away from fights, run away once they see someone pop up on a ward or even buy wards in the first place!!!!

People like this in smite piss me off so much, how do any of you deal with them, you can't get kills as a sup or they complain, you can't tell them to buy wards or they will complain, you can't tell them that wards prevent rotations or they will lie, ignore it as if they never herd what you just said.

How damn complicated is this, please tell me you guys understand this?
* Jungler trys to gank mid, mid has wards, jungler fails
* God rotating (same damn thing as a jungler if you ask me) mid has wards, rotation fails.

My whole damn point is, why are these people complaining when they can buy wards and solve two damn problems at once? Wards stop rotations and junglers which are basically the same thing when they both get shut down the same way.

TO me if I was playing mid lane, I would just go strait under tower and make them waste time on a failure *** rotation, but apparently my team is not smart to go under tower and make them waste time rotating, apparently my team stands at the top of the tower and lets them hit them.

#1 Rage day

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 28, 2014 9:05am | Report
I get yu when I'm playing mid and I go back and I forget to buy wards (this happens to me I'm telling peeps need wards vqn spam. but forget them myself (y)).
every time I die because I forgot to ward or buy wards and I get ganked who do I blame myself because of no wards.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 28, 2014 9:58am | Report
Devampi wrote:

I get yu when I'm playing mid and I go back and I forget to buy wards (this happens to me I'm telling peeps need wards vqn spam. but forget them myself (y)).
every time I die because I forgot to ward or buy wards and I get ganked who do I blame myself because of no wards.
Well sometimes I will complain if I get ganked by duo lane but in reality its my own fault if I didn't ward that time.

I had another game where I was sup ra and I kept spamming wards and it was 21 minutes later and nobody else bought wards, no wards mid lane and no wards solo lane.

Me and Anhur won our lane but lost it after everyone else lost their lane and ganged up on our lane because of it.

My freaking annoying team mate was using the same **** excuse, rotate.....

And I keep telling them quit complaining when your *** is not even buying wards.

Seriously how can someone complain when they have not bought wards the entire match and keep dying because they have no vision? The cop out is the blame it on the support as if the support is suppose to protect mid up the *** 24/7.

Its EVERYONES job to ward their own lanes,

My new saying is "Didn't buy wards don't ****ing complain"

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 28, 2014 10:36am | Report
I like that motto. I agree and I never see a support rotate to me (unless it's a really weird match up like a 2-2-1 or as I call it a jungler that isn't jungling (and because I'm used to 2v1 it ends up in me camping in my tower and just trying to farm) while our jungler is getting fed and I in some way too. but then they only come when the support is gone out of the other lane)

I normally just put up a VQN. If they start blaming it on me I will even refuse to help him/her even if it's 3v1 and our jungler is on the other side.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }