Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite not loading matches.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite not loading matches. 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » July 29, 2015 1:14pm | Report
Whenever I get into a match, Smite will get stuck at the loading screen and then kick me into the home screen. I'll be unable to re-join the game, and will be able to start a new match (I have only tried practice mode for this). After the game that I was kicked out of ends, I will get a deserter penalty.

When I opened up task manager to try to fix the issue, I noticed that only Smite.exe will open, and not the HiRez notifier program. This has been happening ever since I updated Windows 7. Unfortunately, System Restore was disabled at the time (because intelligence), so I can't go back to before the update.

What should I do? The validate feature hasn't worked, nor has restarting my computer. I'm currently trying to reinstall Smite, but I'm not sure if it will work or not.
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 29, 2015 2:28pm | Report
I think it has to do with the internet connection. maybe the update messed up firewall or something liek that. still let us know if reinstalling has worked 9don't forget removing everything HR related)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 29, 2015 2:49pm | Report
Devampi wrote:

I think it has to do with the internet connection. maybe the update messed up firewall or something liek that. still let us know if reinstalling has worked 9don't forget removing everything HR related)

I don't think it's the connection, because if it is it would log the player out, not return to the home screen.

For Arvorus: Because none of us have a lot of technical knowledge about the game itself, I'd contact customer support if the problem persists after reinstalling. Best of luck to you :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 29, 2015 2:58pm | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

I don't think it's the connection, because if it is it would log the player out, not return to the home screen.

For Arvorus: Because none of us have a lot of technical knowledge about the game itself, I'd contact customer support if the problem persists after reinstalling. Best of luck to you :)

my bad gettign confused because normally if I get kicked out io see the log in screen

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Arvorus » July 31, 2015 11:02am | Report
Thank you for the help! It was indeed an internet problem.
Credit goes to Faythe!

Arvorus
<Superb Sniper>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 31, 2015 12:46pm | Report
ah k I had the same problem today to when I tried my first CQ match after it did that I just restarted the game. this fixed it on my pc

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » July 31, 2015 1:58pm | Report
Arvorus wrote:

Thank you for the help! It was indeed an internet problem.

Then my apologies for telling you otherwise.
Glad it's fixed :)

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S0rieee » August 30, 2015 8:35pm | Report
Still not working :"( I have restated my rotor uninstall the game fully and reinstall it and nothing it get really annoying when u have to wait 30 min to play a game when u couldn't even get in the game plss help is there anything i can do..

I am going to try playing in Window mode to see if it works pls reply if you guys know what to do to fix it

S0rieee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }