Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Cinematic?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Cinematic? 3 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Do you want a longer cinematic trailer for Smite?
Yes
No
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fredathor » August 6, 2014 3:53pm | Report
I fell absoutely in love with the cinematic teaser trailer when it got released, but is it the only cinematic we'll get? Does anyone know if we'll get a 2-4 mins length cinematic trailer?

I'm a huge fan of mythologies and various of deities, so >IF< they'll create a longer version of the cinematic, I'd like to see some gods that isn't quite as well known as Thor and Ymir etc. (Thanatos, Nu Wa, Rama, Ne Zha and so on)

What do you guys think?
Would you like to see a longer trailer with more gods and goddesses?
How would you like the trailer to be? How would it start, what would make it interesting, how would everything come together (as we see all the pantheons and not just some of them), and what would the build up and the ending look like?

I've always enjoyed designing and sharing my own interpretation of things, and I'm curious of your ideas! So please, feel free to comment your thoughts about this :3

Fredathor

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » August 6, 2014 4:22pm | Report
I frankly wouldn't even call it a cinematic. Sure it's animated, but it's also like four seconds with about as many gods in it. Maybe I'm just spoiled because LoL has actually been making legit cinematics, but even their original trailers had more substance than this one does. I would definitely like to see Hi-Rez actually put some effort into something for once in a long while.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 6, 2014 5:05pm | Report
Nothing compared to LoL. #NewDawnForever

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }