Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite Balanced?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Smite Balanced? 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 24, 2013 10:44am | Report
All4Games wrote:

i know they exist and don't break the cycle. At first i was saying something really broken like a god that can't be coutered in anyway would break the cycle. sorry i forgot to also put that if that god would do to much damage and could take allot of hits and had abillities that would be very easy youse would brake it. sorry for forgetting to put that in and i see your point that something a little broken won't brake the game but i can't call ne zha broken, he is unfair in 1v1 if done correctly and just not to far behind but i can't call him OP or broken because he isn't he is very strong and i hate his guts. i did rewatch the video before commenting but that's what i got from it.

well, I don't even understand where the discussion is going, lets stop you won this xD

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 24, 2013 11:40am | Report
okay thanks.XD
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HollowsEdge » May 24, 2013 9:52pm | Report
As long as the game is still fine I dnt mind too much.. but I do think ne zha Is slighty broken when u combine his atk speed and crits with some life steal! It almost makez hide of the nemien lion pointless

HollowsEdge

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }