Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Set, God of Storms Confirmed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Set, God of Storms Confirmed? 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 16, 2014 3:44pm | Report
Oh, Nut's been in there too? Interesting.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 16, 2014 4:33pm | Report
Yeah, under Geb's directed taunts, there's one there for her.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 16, 2014 8:11pm | Report
I long for the day when we can have the Bes, Nut and Geb combo (anyone who's played RotMG will get this).
as for medusa, well yayyyyyyyy! One of my favourite carries in Dota and I hope they make her similar.
In my sig I actually have an idea for Erebus as he's probablt my favourite lesser known god in all of religion ever. He has amazing lore etc. but i find Hi-Rez just want to put in the major gods that everyone knows and that annoys me. I ean, MEDUSA ISN'T EVEN A GOD FFS! But people KNOW HER so... sad :(
I wish Hi-Rez realised that if they put in lesser known gods smite ahs the power to make them known.

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }