Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Set, God of Storms Confirmed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Set, God of Storms Confirmed? 13 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 7, 2014 5:41pm | Report
I recently was going through Isis' voicelines and I found that Isis has a direct taunt to the god, Set. [link]

On a side note, a patch notes are coming out this Friday likely to contain the reveal the new gods "Awilix" and/or "Hou Yi" ! You can find some of the images and speculations on this site.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 7, 2014 5:50pm | Report
Could of put this in rumors. Since it isn't officially posted that Set will come soon.

It kind of is a guarantee with the line but no one in HiRez said anything yet.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 7, 2014 6:02pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Could of put this in rumors. Since it isn't officially posted that Set will come soon.

It kind of is a guarantee with the line but no one in HiRez said anything yet.

not like it's going on the front page or anything. I'd argue news isn't limited to official updates but eh. I'm not fond of the rumors thread tbh, I see datamining as it's own little sub category. Not everything under one thread :P. I wouldn't mind this moved to gen discussion though.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 7, 2014 8:33pm | Report
Should just make and sticky a data mining thread since we get more updates through data mining than we do rumors. I only post the finds from data mining in there because it's pretty much been designated for anything of the sort, even though most of the time they're technically not rumors.

Also yeah, that one's been there for months. I think I first noticed it either when Osiris was announced. Still waiting on him...
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 16, 2014 5:56am | Report
Set might be an abbreviation for serqet, I mean she IS new...

just a thought...

Still though, we have zues I don't see a reason here.

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 16, 2014 6:15am | Report
Medusa and Hou Yi are also coming in the game as hunters. Both are in directed taunts from curse apollo's skin.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » December 16, 2014 7:23am | Report
I know literally nothing about Hou Yi, but Medusa had better not be a hunter. Mage or nothing I say.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » December 16, 2014 7:35am | Report
Funnily enough, that has actually been there for a VERY long time. I can recall seeing it about half a year ago when I was looking something up. God knows how long it has been there. But since it can be assumed it has been there from release, I don't think it's reasonable to rule out the possibility that what had happened to Hou Yi has happened to him, or that Hi-Rez was just really preemptively making voice lines just in case Set does become released. since they don't want to bring the voice actor back considering what happened with the voice packs.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 16, 2014 10:18am | Report
Medusa is like a hunter in dota with a bow and everything. So... I thought medias would be a mage but I guess since all his other taunts are to hunters I'd assume the same.

Well Hou Yi has been unofficially confirmed as the next god awilix a while ago. So I hope that these two gods are next :)

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » December 16, 2014 3:03pm | Report
Hou Yi wouldn't surprise me since he was actually data mined, but I wouldn't count on seeing Medusa for a while. Again, Set has been seen in directed taunts for a while, as well as Nut, but we still have neither of them. Really looking forward to Set, though...
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }