Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Satisfaction.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Satisfaction. 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 4, 2014 3:09am | Report
Have you been in a game where you won and you felt like "Now that's a win! I'm all full now." A satisfaction kind of feeling maybe? Working hard for the win. Tolerating how bad one of your teammates are but you were able to pick up their slack in the end no matter how good the other team was.

Been in an ***ualt game as Vulcan. Our ymir and anhur was bad. Bought multiple stuff without finishing one first. Pushed us till our phix while they still had their towers up. When most of us were lvl 20, Ymir someohow brought it back. Charged while he freezed their tank and warrior. Everyone followed through and we got a deicide. Had enough time to kill all 3 of their towers. We all planned to attack the mino after killing their phix even though they were seconds away from spawning. Soon enough everyone except me got killed while attacking the mino. But that was expected since we're focusing on it rather than the enemy. Which brought it close to death. I was at the back and popped my Nukes (Ultimate) while I behind the wall to finish it off.

Never felt so satisfied winning a game with 2 players being a bit bad. :D
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » January 4, 2014 4:25am | Report
Congrats, what was the final score?
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 4, 2014 4:45am | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Congrats, what was the final score?

They actually had more kills than us. Our herc was also bad. But at least no one seriously fed. So really, everyone including me was negative. But I did most damage than everyone. Heck. It seemed like I was the only one doing any thing. Our Ra had a few good pot shots with his ult. But ya. They had a good athena, odin and ao. Heck all of them were very capable. And yet our Ymir pulled it off in the end.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » January 4, 2014 5:04am | Report
Any game where I wreck face as Ymir. There is nothing more satisfying than having the enemy team more scared of you than the rest of your team.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 4, 2014 5:15am | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

Any game where I wreck face as Ymir. There is nothing more satisfying than having the enemy team more scared of you than the rest of your team.

Ymir's freeze is just one big red target dot. Once it hits you your practically dead.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » January 4, 2014 12:43pm | Report
My last game yesterday was actually very satisfying, and coincidently, I was also playing Vulcan in an Assault match, lol.

I was never great with Vulcan before his partial rework and had only played him once after with mediocre results. We were also going up a Legendary Fenrir and a rank 7 Isis. The Fenrir ended up with a triple within the first three minutes. We were pretty much getting wrecked in the beginning, but we kept going and pushing and in the end, we actually won, surprisingly. A lot of my team went pretty heavy on the feeding (5/10, 1/5, 3/9) and the enemy team had pretty good scores (12/6, 7/3, 8/5), but we still ended up winning. And to top it off, I ended at 8/5, so I was pretty satisfied in all.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 4, 2014 12:50pm | Report
The Hel carry I posted a week or two ago was one of the most satisfying victories I've had.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » January 4, 2014 1:59pm | Report
winning in assault where the entire enemy team has heals when my team has 1.
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » January 4, 2014 9:10pm | Report
Winning in assault when the enemy team has heals and you have NONE is amazing. Only happened twice in my life though.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }