Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Rumors

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Rumors 858 posts - page 33 of 86
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 8, 2013 11:04am | Report
Oh my sweet damn those FX look great. I'm rather excited to see how he turns out (I'm a fan of time-related things).

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 8, 2013 12:41pm | Report
Hope Chang'E really is coming, its about time we got a moon deity.
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 8, 2013 12:43pm | Report
redkiteftw wrote:

Hope Chang'E really is coming, its about time we got a moon deity.

*Xbalanque*

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 8, 2013 12:58pm | Report
oh yeah.... forgot about X-balls.....

well its about time we got another moon deity! we have two sun gods after all, and it would be nice to have enough members in the Chinese pantheon to have a team made out of Chinese gods!
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 8, 2013 1:00pm | Report
redkiteftw wrote:

oh yeah.... forgot about X-balls.....

well its about time we got another moon deity! we have two sun gods after all, and it would be nice to have enough members in the Chinese pantheon to have a team made out of Chinese gods!

Don't forget that she would be the first female deity from the Chinese Pantheon. HiRez is making me impressed each day with those unexpected releases( Athena the first female Tank, etc).

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 8, 2013 1:10pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

Don't forget that she would be the first female deity from the Chinese Pantheon. HiRez is making me impressed each day with those unexpected releases( Athena the first female Tank, etc).

Athena was actually a pretty wanted one :P Anyways, she might be the first actual Chinese female god, but we already have Ne Zha who is like a mix between genders :P

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by icy133 » June 10, 2013 8:41pm | Report
Actually, artimis, apollos' sister is the god of the moon, making to suns and three moons with the new gody
Ice, my favorite element, and looks pretty cool

icy133

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by redkiteftw » June 12, 2013 9:20am | Report
icy133 wrote:

Actually, artimis, apollos' sister is the god of the moon, making to suns and three moons with the new gody

Technically Artemis isn't a 'full' moon goddess (seriously, no pun intended). Artemis is part of a trio of goddesses, Selene and Hecate being the other two. I personally consider Selene the true Lunar Deity, since she drove the Lunar Chariot. But Greco-Roman mythology is ridiculously complicated, so lets just forget the whole accursed discussion and see if ComicBookGuy has any new nuggets of information from his data-mining.
Define "Normal"

redkiteftw

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 12, 2013 11:16am | Report
Some rumored skins: http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=103028
Lool completely trough it, there are some pretty neat ones imo ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 12, 2013 5:02pm | Report

Some rumored skins: http://forum.hirezstudios.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=103028
Lool completely trough it, there are some pretty neat ones imo ;)

Oh god yes, gimme that sexy Black and Red Ao Kuang recolor. Then people will know why I'm called DARK JAW.

A DARK STORM!

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }