Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ranked matches are full of fail players and HIREZ dont care.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ranked matches are full of fail players and HIREZ dont care. 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by cowboydan840 » July 11, 2013 5:10am | Report
Have you tried carrying harder?

cowboydan840

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Retributi0n » July 13, 2013 8:16pm | Report
Tooonah wrote:

I would assume having 0 elo would be a big reason for having bad players on your team.

It is also the reason you can't dig yourself out of that elo range to get on better teams, so your point is moot!

Retributi0n
<eSports Writer>

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2013 8:51pm | Report
Retributi0n wrote:

It is also the reason you can't dig yourself out of that elo range to get on better teams, so your point is moot!

It's not really moot, because the enemy team would be just as bad. And he was literally responding as to why the players in that elo are bad - because it's a bad player elo.
Actually, can we stop saying elo? That's not utilized for smite, only chess and LoL. Drybear and HiRezBart have even said that.

In any case. I'm sorry if the players in your skill bracket suck, but that's because you're in a suck bracket, and their team should be just as bad. I wouldn't pick support or tank, just go as a god that can carry a team and push yourself to higher rating. You'll face as many teams with DC's and bads as you play with, so just truck through it, and keep this a civil, nice game. I know it sucks to lose, but don't make this community base toxic - there's a reason you were banned. Just report people and move on, don't become the player that no one wants to play with. You catch more bees with honey, they say, so maybe if you're nice in a game instead of hostile, the 'bads' will respond to you and listen to your commands as tactics instead of threats. Be the reason the bad people become skilled. And then you'll start to rise in skill rating and eventually get into a better bracket.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 13, 2013 11:14pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

It's not really moot, because the enemy team would be just as bad. And he was literally responding as to why the players in that elo are bad - because it's a bad player elo.
Actually, can we stop saying elo? That's not utilized for smite, only chess and LoL. Drybear and HiRezBart have even said that.

In any case. I'm sorry if the players in your skill bracket suck, but that's because you're in a suck bracket, and their team should be just as bad. I wouldn't pick support or tank, just go as a god that can carry a team and push yourself to higher rating. You'll face as many teams with DC's and bads as you play with, so just truck through it, and keep this a civil, nice game. I know it sucks to lose, but don't make this community base toxic - there's a reason you were banned. Just report people and move on, don't become the player that no one wants to play with. You catch more bees with honey, they say, so maybe if you're nice in a game instead of hostile, the 'bads' will respond to you and listen to your commands as tactics instead of threats. Be the reason the bad people become skilled. And then you'll start to rise in skill rating and eventually get into a better bracket.

If ELO fits League of Legends, why wouldn't it fit Smite? They're practically the same game, just with a different point of view. And just out of curiosity, what would you want us to call it?

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 13, 2013 11:24pm | Report
I do think Hi-Rez is ******ed with their bans and I do have a grudge against Hi-Rez.
One thing you are right, people go AFK all the ****ing time and they basically come out and type words such as "I'm going AFK if you don't surrender" that **** pisses me off when someone says SURRENDER OR I WILL LEAVE or SURRENDER OR I FEED.

I wish Hi-rez would just ****ing ban the **** out of everyone who says that but no you get banned for words like ***, ***** or ****???? Since when does the word *** ruin the game???
If I say "What a ***" after someone steals my buff how does this ruin the game to where you get banned over going AFK purposely?

Also thats not the main reason I have a grudge against Hi-Rez. I have never been banned in game but I have been banned from the forum over a word.

But again thats not even why I have a grudge against Hi-Rez.

Hi-Rez pissed me off when I spent $113 on their game and they refuse to look at my thread when I did not receive my 800 gems. I posted multiple threads and had multiple photos showing I bought the gems and even went in detail what went wrong and what did the Hi-Rez ***** moderators do?

They delete my thread, don't answer my support ticket and don't give me 800 gems.

SO what ends up happening is I make a post like this where I am pissed and I'm sure you can see why after I spent so much money on the game.

Then the moderator bans you for saying a bad word like your not suppose to say **** or **** when Hi-Rez doesn't answer you or give you your gems.

You can't ban someone over a issue that Hi-Rez started is what I'm saying.
You can't be like zimmerman and shoot someone over a fight you started.

I agree their bans are stupid and often ban the people that support smite the most while the most annoying *****es (who I would love to beat the **** out of) freely play their games and ruin the fun for everyone.

I get its just a game but some people really do need smacked! Can't blame people like myself for raging, you can only take so many people going AFK before you lose it and go ape ****.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2013 11:33pm | Report
Piederman wrote:

If ELO fits League of Legends, why wouldn't it fit Smite? They're practically the same game, just with a different point of view. And just out of curiosity, what would you want us to call it?

No I mean it's literally not elo...elo is a system TYPE to determine how to achieve a rating. It's a formula that determines how much you would win or lose in a game, and smite doesn't use that formula...if it was necessary I'd look up what smite uses (it was some other eponym)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 13, 2013 11:39pm | Report
Sorry I was wrong, it's no eponym, it's a modified Trueskill ranking system (You can read about the microsoft template here http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/trueskill/details.aspx but it's not exactly what's used in Smite. Smite modified it to match their game modes)
Technically instead of saying "I have 1500 elo" you'd say "I have 1500 trueskill)
But that's not what this thread's about...it's about someone being mad that people are bad at the worst tier skill-wise...derp
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » July 14, 2013 12:33am | Report
ICEN, it is also how you bring the information, and you tend to have a kind of... style of bringing the info

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 14, 2013 2:42am | Report
ICEN wrote:

I do think Hi-Rez is ******ed with their bans and I do have a grudge against Hi-Rez.
One thing you are right, people go AFK all the ****ing time and they basically come out and type words such as "I'm going AFK if you don't surrender" that **** pisses me off when someone says SURRENDER OR I WILL LEAVE or SURRENDER OR I FEED.

I wish Hi-rez would just ****ing ban the **** out of everyone who says that but no you get banned for words like ***, ***** or ****???? Since when does the word *** ruin the game???
If I say "What a ***" after someone steals my buff how does this ruin the game to where you get banned over going AFK purposely?

Also thats not the main reason I have a grudge against Hi-Rez. I have never been banned in game but I have been banned from the forum over a word.

But again thats not even why I have a grudge against Hi-Rez.

Hi-Rez pissed me off when I spent $113 on their game and they refuse to look at my thread when I did not receive my 800 gems. I posted multiple threads and had multiple photos showing I bought the gems and even went in detail what went wrong and what did the Hi-Rez ***** moderators do?

They delete my thread, don't answer my support ticket and don't give me 800 gems.

SO what ends up happening is I make a post like this where I am pissed and I'm sure you can see why after I spent so much money on the game.

Then the moderator bans you for saying a bad word like your not suppose to say **** or **** when Hi-Rez doesn't answer you or give you your gems.

You can't ban someone over a issue that Hi-Rez started is what I'm saying.
You can't be like zimmerman and shoot someone over a fight you started.

I agree their bans are stupid and often ban the people that support smite the most while the most annoying *****es (who I would love to beat the **** out of) freely play their games and ruin the fun for everyone.

I get its just a game but some people really do need smacked! Can't blame people like myself for raging, you can only take so many people going AFK before you lose it and go ape ****.

The best thing you can do is not to curse and take a deep breath while contacting them ONE TIME, and then waiting for the support team to reply back to you. This is something that very few people seem to understand, but cursing is never a positive thing, and it doesn't make anyone interested in continuing to read your post. And remember, Smite is not a famous game, so it doesn't have many employees like League of Legends or any other games.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 15, 2013 1:58am | Report
*********, that would make it easier to give me my gems and contact me. THat would mean they have even more available time and less people to go through.

THERE IS NOTHING ANY OF YOU CAN SAY TO PROVE WHY HI-REZ WOULD NOT REPLY TO ME

Whenever -

I posted up a thread showing all of you my thread on their main website.
I used no foul language period, I made a previous thread and I even filled out a SUPPORT TICKET AGAIN WITH NO LANGUAGE.

Hi-Rez does not give a **** about you or how much money you spent on their game, they don't give a **** and its been long as hell so I know they ain't waiting.

They can keep their ****ty*** gems for all I care I'm not buying anything else from them I already spent enough money on their game.

Also you can't bring up the fact that I am cursing in this thread because it has nothing to do with months ago threads because this is the present and this thread doesn't effect past threads.

So I can curse all I want now since I know for sure that Hi-Rez does not give a **** about any of you. Trust me someone like myself who spent a mofo $113 on a game is someone who they would be willing to give money back over someone who spent $10. As most people would do because its common sense.

That being said if I am spending a **** load of money on their game and they delete threads when no foul language was used then I just prove how ****ed up Hi-Rez is.

They can't handle all my photos showing that I bought the gems.
They can't handle that I spent so much money on the game
They can't handle that when I question them on not answering me they will just delete everything so nobody else sees how they don't give 2 ***** about my gems.

The thread was up you can go back and re-check it all day long.

I may be a rager but I didn't when I was asking for help and filling our forms.
I spent more than most of you so if you think they will care about your money over my money I AM TELLING YOU THEY COULD CARELESS ABOUT YOU JUST LIKE THEY CARELESS ABOUT ALL THE MONEY I SPENT.

Its about money, the world thrives off of it and people just want their quick cash then your worthless to them.

To be honest I don't think its really people who run Hi-Rez who are being little f'ers. Its probably the idiot moderators they let run around with balls of steal.

If you win a argument over a moderator and they get butthurt prepared to get a warning or ban.
If the moderator JUST DOESN'T LIKE YOU then expect for him to troll your *** and screw you over like issues that I had with gems.

IMO I think that its one of the dumb *** moderators deleting my **** because they just don't feel like taking care of the issue or they are just trolling my ***.

One last thing, moderators can be ****s like this. How do I know because I was and I actually think I still am a moderator on a fitness website where people go who lift weights/train.

I was a moderator on their yes me the rage man moderates things and if you could imagine I have the power to be a troll if I truely want. Maybe you guys don't know but you can be a **** moderator if you truely want to and theres nothing the victim can say about it because you are a TRUSTED MODERATOR and the site would much rather keep you over the person you troll.

Actually I checked on the website and they still have me as a moderator, I probably shouldn't show the website since they sell things that will mess you guys up and one of you idiots will end up trying that stuff out but I can prove my point that If I'm a moderator what makes a Hi-Rez moderator any more special than me?

All people can be ****s and troll just deal with it, which ever one of them moderators was trolling is a bumass butt monkey. **** when I was moderating I let people curse that storm up!

Guess what the site used to give me free products and shirts when I was active on it.
Sometimes being a non troll non strict moderator is much better than being a butthurt one like which ever Hi-Rez moderator banned me just because I told people to stop whining over people in games using a bad word to just MUTE THEM.

By the way when you ban someone as a moderator most of the time the admin doesn't even check to see why/who you banned. They just trust you to ban people right. Which means lets say you are a moderator and don't like me, you can literally ban people and it might say something like
Banned next to your name then something like/advertisments

Well after so many people getting banned they just stop checking.
I know first hand because I banned a **** load of people mostly for spamming links to products and not once did anyone check. They trust you to ban people right.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }