Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Name has left the lobby"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » "Name has left the lobby" 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 8, 2013 5:41pm | Report
I just spent 20 minutes straight in Arena queue trying to get into a match, to have someone leave lobby like 7 or 8 times in a row. I wish HiRez would come up with a way to prioritize queue for people who've been screwed over and over again like that. Or, better yet, create a way for there to be a sort of secondary queue to throw in people who were "Unable to find a queue", so that it wouldn't completely close everything out and make everyone wait ~3 minutes to get back.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » December 8, 2013 8:22pm | Report
Good idea, tell HiRez about this so our time wouldn't be wasted on waiting

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 8, 2013 9:34pm | Report
If only they had official forums like every other game. I guess the devs read their Reddit, though?

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 9, 2013 1:43am | Report
Ghraf wrote:

If only they had official forums like every other game. I guess the devs read their Reddit, though?

They "kinda" do. I've only seen a few responses on the top-ranked posts. So you need to reach front page and for long enough that it gets recognized. But they usually only respond to management or bad-reputation related posts, not so much to suggestions.

You can still make it a suggestion though, I believe HiRezKelly makes a list of top rated suggestions per month, which she then sends to Hi-rez.

Although I like your idea, I higly doubt they'll implement it anytime soon. They have problems with the q-'s at is, let alone when you add another secondary layer to it. But hey, you will always miss if you never shoot.
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }