Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Quitting times me thinks...smite is becoming casual and noob friendly

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Quitting times me thinks...smite is becoming casual and noob friendly 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » September 10, 2014 4:34pm | Report
First it was the Nu Wa change.

Then it was the AO model remake.

This model remake is so OP i don't understand how nobody can understand that ?? I don't think there are many pro AO players on this board ... ??

or pr0s at all for the matter

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 10, 2014 5:14pm | Report
It's not a model remake, it's that the lore wasn't very fitting to Ao Kuang, so similar to the Hun Batz/Sun Wukong occassion, they're replacing Ao with Kukulkan while Ao gets a rework.

And a couple questions
1) How is a model remake OP? It doesn't change anything?
2) What does this have to do with casuals and noobs?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » September 10, 2014 5:58pm | Report
Yeah, I fail to see the correlation between anything here, really. Kukulkan plays the same as Ao Kuang already did. Granted, I do think the kit is a bit OP still, but it hasn't changed with the switch.

And yeah, like said above me, I fail to see how this relates to casuals and noobs.

Please elaborate a bit on your stance.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » September 10, 2014 7:05pm | Report
Let me translate:

"Ahem"

Ao Kuang was an excellent god, but kinda boring-ish to play, so people that mastered Kuang went to play Agni, He bo, Janus and some other more fun gods.

Then Kukulkan came out, and those who mastered the art of noodle came back. And "Do not know how to play" guy over there is butthurt because he just noticed that Kuang was indeed strong. So, he calls everyone a noob and casual and whatever just to underrate everyone else and appear as some kind of enlightened dude with a way to see the world that we, low-lifes, cannot see.

Kind of like an Emo.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kalafalafakah » September 10, 2014 8:40pm | Report
Shavul wrote:

Let me translate:

"Ahem"

Ao Kuang was an excellent god, but kinda boring-ish to play, so people that mastered Kuang went to play Agni, He bo, Janus and some other more fun gods.

Then Kukulkan came out, and those who mastered the art of noodle came back. And "Do not know how to play" guy over there is butthurt because he just noticed that Kuang was indeed strong. So, he calls everyone a noob and casual and whatever just to underrate everyone else and appear as some kind of enlightened dude with a way to see the world that we, low-lifes, cannot see.

Kind of like an Emo.

Seems less like he wants to appear enlightened and more that he wants to vent and attempt to degrade others to attempt to boost his own ego.

A lot of people are playing kukulkan now (I don't blame them he looks kinda awesome). It's not like kuang was rare to see though he was still a kinda popular god. So yeah...

On a side not I misread that last part as "Kind of like an Elmo" and wondered what the **** you were talking about till I reread it.

@SupaAPE
Big whoop if they are casual and noob friendly. That is one of the worst reasons I have heard to quit a good game. Now if you said they were betraying their current consumer base and loyal players to appeal to a new crowd and then provided some actual legitimate points I might would listen to you.

Kalafalafakah

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » September 10, 2014 9:56pm | Report
You're just ranting over multiple threads.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » September 10, 2014 10:37pm | Report
SupaAPE wrote:

This model remake is so OP i don't understand how nobody can understand that ?? I don't think there are many pro AO players on this board ... ??

u wot m8?

I'm no tryhard like you, but i think i'm positive i can take you on in a 1v1 Ao Kuang Kukulkan mirror match.

And honestly, i haven't even seen you contribute something positive in this board.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 11, 2014 3:18am | Report
Guys. His trolling. Someone that says a "Model Remake is OP" is 100% troll.

That or 100% Stupid
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » September 11, 2014 3:59am | Report
SupaAPE wrote:

pr0s

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 11, 2014 4:11am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Guys. His trolling. Someone that says a "Model Remake is OP" is 100% troll.

That or 100% Stupid

From what I heard (if you haven't noticed I've been dead for a while due to focusing on Pokemon), he's raging about the model simply because you can't tell what move he's using until it happens - in other words, you can't predict the move from the animations.

still not a good reason to rage :|

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }