Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Quitting and Bad Players

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Quitting and Bad Players 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pizzarugi » August 31, 2013 9:25am | Report
At this time, I don't play Smite. Its morning where I am right now, and it seems all the inexperienced players come to play at this time. Whenever I play at this time, I always wind up constantly having losing matches in arena due to lack of communication and coordination.

I find the more experienced and coordinated players tend to start playing mid-late afternoon (remember, this is based on my timezone).
IGN: Pizzarugi (Add me if you like joust, assault, siege or arena)
Total Diamonds: 9 (Latest: Ymir, Cabrakan, Bellona)
Favorite Gods: Ah Muzen Cab, Bastet, Loki
Favorite Roles: Carry, Assassin
Least Favorite Roles: Tank

Looking to be great at laning as Ah Muzen Cab? Check out this guide! It was the runner up for best hunter guide in the season 2 contest.

Pizzarugi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » August 31, 2013 11:52am | Report
I know how it feels . Yesterday I had two matches with only 4 people in my team , the first one we managed to win even though we were 4 vs 5 the whole match , the 2nd one we couldn't .

As for the 2nd point (matchmaking) , this is what really makes me sad about this game .It's like eversince I got to God mastery 6 I get matched with the worst teams and every 10 matches or so I get a very good team to easy win some match .It's really annoying and I'm really starting to consider starting a new account as I can't go on like this with THIS matchmaking .

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SnakTheSnake » November 20, 2014 10:52am | Report
KameronEX wrote:

Well i'm lvl 26 Ares usually in arena and I own all lvl 30 players I think that they should make tabs for 1-10, 10-20, and 20-30 lvl players so that noobs don't get killed and stop playing smite.

Acting like you're good because you play Ares...smh
Only the Gucciest

SnakTheSnake

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » November 20, 2014 11:52am | Report
Ares is actually pretty hard to play tbh. My advice to the OP; play with friends. You're probably more than welcome to join the Smitefire Gaming clan.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }