Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Questions about the new patch

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Questions about the new patch 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Anhur23 » March 14, 2013 4:59am | Report
Okay so i just bought Anhur and im good wit him but then new patch with aphrodite came in and all of a sudden he is in everyone free rotation. I didnt get any favors back or anything hqs anyone else had that problem since bacchus and bastet are in this too

Anhur23

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by loopyman » March 14, 2013 5:01am | Report
you dont get favor back from rotation

loopyman

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » March 14, 2013 5:29am | Report
Loopy is right, he isn't free for ever so why would they give favor back?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » March 14, 2013 6:34am | Report
The free rotation changes. When a god you bought goes free, this doesn't mean anything for those that bought it. But, when the next rotation happens and the god you bought goes OFF the free rotation, you'll still have him since you bought him. The free rotation is only as long as the next major patch, it seems.

You WILL get favor returned if you buy the God Pack.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Anhur23 » March 14, 2013 8:57pm | Report
Thx guys

Anhur23

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }