Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

PTS Patch : Alien Attacks Summary

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » PTS Patch : Alien Attacks Summary 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 19, 2015 8:26pm | Report

Hi guys. I'm back with more patch summary. It's only a small patch with a lot of nerfs, especially for actives.

The most significant change might be the change to Zeus, receiving a lot of tweaks on his abilities as well as a new ability.

Has Hi-Rez hired a good employee for balancing? Let's see for ourselves.

God Updates

WTF DID THEY DO TO MY GOD?!
buffed, nerfed or bugfixes

Athena
Bacchus
Guan Yu
Khepri
Neith
Poseidon
-
Ratatoskr
Vamana
Xing Tian
!

Zeus
Zhong Kui

! = Rework* = Mostly bugfix(es) and/or display changes+ = Buff- = Nerf~ = Mixed

As i said, so little changes to gods, only bugfixes and quality changes.

As expected, the new god will receive some nerfs. Xing Tian's damage has been greatly reduced. Furious Roar overall damage has been reduced with less tick. Whirlwind of Rage and Steel now causes enemies to be immune to crowd control, increasing its warmup time as well reducing its overall damage. Khepri sounds like a much better guardian now.

Zeus has received some big changes. The slow has been changed to Chain Lightning instead of Detonate Charge giving him a more reliable CC but they decreased its damage and increased its cooldown. Zeus now may cast his ult while moving. But the biggest change comes when his Aegis Shield is reworked into Aegis Assault which grants him the ability to throw his shield to deal damage and grants additional charge as well as more damage. This causes Zeus to be a huge damage dealer, however, with so little utility and no escape. I think Scylla, Janus and Agni are still a much better choice with almost equal amount of damage. But it's up to you Zeus players.

Item Changes

Small changes but a huge effect overall. First of all, Blink's cooldown has been increased for all level (150/110/70s) and need 5s out of combat as well. The extra movement speed at tier 3 has also been removed. Now some gods such as Ao Kuang or Serqet might want to choose another active instead.

Last but not least, Deathbringer damage has been reduced by 10%. I have no idea why this happened. This will obviously nerf most hunters and assassins. Goodbye Ne Zha

Upcoming Cosmetics

A few skins and cosmetics ahead. Additionally, if you buy Galactic Invader Ah Puch, you'll also get an UFO ward.

- Voicepack : Galactic Invader Ah Puch
- Announcer : Nox - Updated
- Emoticons : Ravana wave and clap
- EXCLUSIVE Ward : UFO Ward
Updated Cards
- Olympian Anhur
- Standard Ares
- Convention 2012 Artemis
- Alienware Ra
- Divine Protector Vamana

Galactic Invader Ah Puch

Horned Beetle Khepri

Share Your Thoughts!

So, what do you think of this changes? Do you like it? I want to hear it on the comments below, maybe Hirez will change it before it going to the live server

Last, I would like to hear your opinion on this series? How good/bad is it? Any suggestion would be good and I'll be very thankful about it. See you next time!

Special Thanks

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tsjawatnu » September 20, 2015 6:45am | Report
Greater Blink now is just slightly better than the previous tier one Blink. It brings a tyr to my eye (cause he has the biggest nerf because of blink, wink wink).

Also one small correction: Vamana's loading card was updated, not Rama's
So you thought I'd have some witty joke in my signature? Think again.

You can check out my joust 1v1 guide here

Tsjawatnu

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » September 20, 2015 8:14am | Report
AH, thanks for the correction, very appreciated

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }