Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

People not calling roles

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » People not calling roles 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » November 30, 2014 3:41pm | Report
Is it just me or have there been a lot of players who just get into the lobby and lock in as a god they are "good" at? It seems for me that every 2 games I get at least 3 games in a row where either someone locks in right away or just doesn't call a role. I hate it so much because those people are also the ones who are bad or just bring the team down. Ive also noticed that there have been a lot of people in my games that race to get jungle and then suck at it. I don't mean that they just rarely gank, I mean that they cant play jungle at ALL. They are always at least 2 levels behind the other jungle, they NEVER gank at all, and they usually are getting an xp camp when there is a teamfight and everyone is dying.

Another thing that's been happening a lot for me is that there is that one person who only knows how to play 1 role. Its horrible, because they end up screwing up the game because they make the person who knows 4 roles switch to the only role theyre bad at, so they end up feeding in lane (which I don't report them for because that person made them switch).

Also, almost NOBODY knows how to play support, so that means they force ME to be support, which I hate doing because I just don't think its fun, but I know how to support, so they make me do it because NOBODY else knows how to.

I don't want to start playing leagues conquest mainly because Ive heard the people there are not fun to play with because they yell at you for everything.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 1, 2014 10:25am | Report
Well I don't know which lvl you are but the insta lockers or non callers (also insta lockers) are part of the toxic community.

and this gives me a view on how bad it's going with smite atm.

also if your playing casual and get put at support I recommend you to do unholy supporting. then you can have a laugh at them raging at you because you didn't follow the unholy Meta.

oh and what happens in Leagues also happens in casual by players who think they are goopd and everyone suck (while they get roflstomped and you are the best of the team)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » December 1, 2014 11:07am | Report
The best is when you call Solo/mid/(supp) because you are not the best jungler and suck on adc and someone else says "NO IM GONNA MID BECAUSE YOU CALLED 3 ROLES WHICH IS ILLEGAL!!"
You get flamed even for doing a favor..

I once switched from mid to supp because the supp was crying (and I'm a pretty nice guy) and suddenly he starts feeding like hell and blaming me for being a bad support. I mean wtf..

Also one big question: Is it true that in low tier League calls don't count ANYTHING? (It was my first and last league experience, screw league)

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 1, 2014 11:49am | Report
Calls in ranked matches can and can't mean something. It depends on who you're matched with. And sometimes people will say calls don't matter, it's in the order of pick you get your role. It depends but I usually call my role anyway saying jungle pref. Always be adjustable to play around in other roles for the better of the team.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }