Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 5.6 "Inner Demon" - Bran's Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 5.6 "Inner Demon" - Bran's Thoughts 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » April 5, 2018 8:17am | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

If the next patch doesn't have a new god, I'm going to eat my hat.

I'm still learning the last 15 released god kits which half are op ://. pls no

I also really like the Ares buff. Prob will make him a bit more pubstompy but makes sense.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by A Charismatic Soul » April 5, 2018 12:35pm | Report
-I like that this patch is favoring Guardians a bit more by buffing characters like Cerb and Ares while also buffing more questionable picks like Jade Emperor's Crown. I hope Cerb keeps the buffs he's receiving. He's one of my favorites. Ares too. He needed that buff, No Escape is already a pain to land trying to get players to burn CC immunity early.

-The markup in price for Pestilence is reasonable considering how often it was built even when not necessary. I'm guilty of building it just for the sheer superiority of its defensive stat in comparison to the rest of its class.

-Hopefully, Aphro will climb a bit more with the buffs to healing items. Should also help Hel. Also loving the shot I have at her new Limited since I missed out on Order and Chaos by not getting enough points. And it can be purchased (yeah buddy)

-Hide of the Nemean Lion nerf was necessary. Bellona already has enough utility to survive a slight nerf to one of her core items.

Overall, really excited for this patch.
One Committed to the Making of Days Worth Remembering

A Charismatic Soul

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }