Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

okay, that was really strange....

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » okay, that was really strange.... 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 14, 2019 4:54pm | Report
I accepted my que when it was up and it was finishing the timer and so I was waiting for it to pop up for character select and then it said I had deserter for 9 mins. I DID click the accept(even though it says no penalty for declining) I did in fact click it...banned before ever hit the character select. wth...ah well guess i'll get ready for work now and then play my last match..

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » May 14, 2019 8:36pm | Report
Somebody else had a similar issue. I'd contact tech support if it happens again.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by silentshell » May 15, 2019 1:54am | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

Somebody else had a similar issue. I'd contact tech support if it happens again.

Definitely. I have only had 2 matches I got booted from and it was the game client and my deserter stat or whatever I think it said it was .11% and I have played 924 matches so I don't need the game screwing me up now after all this time. lol.

silentshell

Remarkable (5)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }