Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Noob Incoming

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Noob Incoming 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PredakingXYT » July 1, 2016 1:51pm | Report
Hey guys, I just started this game... today... I have taken a liking to Ra, and Mage's, I love Mages in MMORPG'S and in MOBA's so yea. Anyways, I was wondering what I should be trying to do at this early stage in the game, what Gods I should be looking to get, the Gods that I should watch out for, and what not. Also should I be trying to band up with some other newbies and join a clan ? or is that not very important when you're a newbie ?, Thanks.
I.
Am.
Ra, God of the Sun

PredakingXYT

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » July 1, 2016 2:07pm | Report
Hmm well considering you've only been playing a day my recommendation would be to just play the game however you see fit for at least a week or so. Try some other gods out, try out some other game modes and see what you like, and just make sure you're enjoying yourself for now :P
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }