Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New tier 5 skin comming to Smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » New tier 5 skin comming to Smite 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Parhallax » October 15, 2015 12:49pm | Report
The final odyssey reward has been confirmed to be a new tier five skin. As far as I know, no information on which god the skin will be for has been leaked. I've been thinking about what the skin could be, but haven't been able to come up with any great ideas. Personally, I hope it'll be a new skin for Janus since I've grown tired of Jandroid. I would like to hear what other people have to say about what god will get the skin and what the skin will be like (for example if they choose to make a skin that "fits with"/"has the same theme as" the already existing Archon skin (archangel/overlord-ish)).

Thanks for your answer (if you answered that is)

Parhallax

Remarkable (7)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » October 15, 2015 2:32pm | Report
It's gonna be a skin for a god that got into the SPL matches but not played much. Expect it not to be from a assassin cuz there's already a thana one, so most likely a mage. Could be either a mage like Freya or the complete oposite end of the bridge, Zhong Kui. It's gonna be for a magical god, that's for sure .
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }