Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ne Zha nerfed to hard..

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ne Zha nerfed to hard.. 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 18, 2013 8:19am | Report
You know correct me if I'm wrong but Ne Zhas rings didn't seem that bad late game or even when there was minions.

Because Ne Zha can't really throw his rings at minions because he will reduce bounces, the only real way to deal more damage is to hit the last 1-2 minions but even then those minions will die reducing your bounces.

Late game the rings do less when people get defense

So really the only way to deal any damage with his rings was the pure fact that you need to bounce it between two targets.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » September 19, 2013 4:47pm | Report
Opinion time:

Keep the current nerf, but lift it on the creeps/mobs.

Now his camp-clear is actaully doable.

It did need a nerf.

Actually... I think that it should just do half damage to the gods it already hit.

Bump

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » September 20, 2013 3:21am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Opinion time:

Keep the current nerf, but lift it on the creeps/mobs.

Now his camp-clear is actaully doable.

It did need a nerf.

Actually... I think that it should just do half damage to the gods it already hit.

Bump

Yeah, this seems like a near perfect change.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 20, 2013 4:41am | Report
I don't like that nurf at all. I've seen a few ne zha's get a double kill with his ring at 2 weak gods. It's the only skill that really means something other than his ulti.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 20, 2013 5:06am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

I don't like that nurf at all. I've seen a few ne zha's get a double kill with his ring at 2 weak gods. It's the only skill that really means something other than his ulti.

Not really. Armillary Sash is a very important skill for him. It's his primary gap closer, and is generally used right before the ult to guarantee a hit. It is also his only reliable way to get in there in order to take advantage of his Flaming Spear - buffed basics, which can be incredibly lethal. The short stun on it is a boon too. Really, Armillary Sash is just as important as the ring in my opinion.

The problem, of course, is that the ring is vital to set him off in the jungle. Without it he'll probably never get to the point where the sash starts to become relevant, which is during ganks and teamfights.

Guess I'll have to test him with a bigger focus on the spear for clearing and see how it works out.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 20, 2013 6:49am | Report
Ne Zha wasn't based at all around his ring toss, even if it's his major poke. Believe it or not, most pro junglers didn't use it before a fight, they would sash in, hit them with spear a lot, and use the ring toss for the slow/speed boost afterwards to catch up if they have a leap. So the fact that it can't bounce to a target multiple times, for good Ne Zha players, is minimal.

Ne Zha's power came in the Sash-Ult-Flaming Spear combo. You get a hold of them, send them in the air, hit them, and when you land go straight into an AA combo, which ne zha has arguably the best of in any assassin in the game. This should 100-0 anybody without problem. Rings are used for speed, not for damage, in most situations.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kripox » September 20, 2013 7:15am | Report
The ring was also used as poke before a fight, to deal huge damage to pairs of gods and, most importantly, to clear camps. It's the latter that truly took a hit with this change.

Kripox

Memorable (10)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 20, 2013 8:28am | Report
Fair enough. I think with the way his progressive swing chain is, though, he'll be fine. He'll be similar to Fenrir - one small AoE (ring bounce), then left to auto attack. With how nasty his Flaming Spear is, I think he'll clear fine - especially with the highest base movement speed in the game.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tooonah » September 20, 2013 9:16am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Ne Zha wasn't based at all around his ring toss, even if it's his major poke. Believe it or not, most pro junglers didn't use it before a fight, they would sash in, hit them with spear a lot, and use the ring toss for the slow/speed boost afterwards to catch up if they have a leap. So the fact that it can't bounce to a target multiple times, for good Ne Zha players, is minimal.

Ne Zha's power came in the Sash-Ult-Flaming Spear combo. You get a hold of them, send them in the air, hit them, and when you land go straight into an AA combo, which ne zha has arguably the best of in any assassin in the game. This should 100-0 anybody without problem. Rings are used for speed, not for damage, in most situations.

But now his jungle clear time is terrible,like really bad.

Tooonah

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 20, 2013 10:44am | Report
All it means is you level up ring toss once, enough to hit all the minions, and then max Flaming Spear instead. Instead of the bouncing of rings, you clear camps by a high attack speed, high crit chance, AoE progressive swing chain. If people play him like he's always been played they're going to fail. Adapt to kill.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }