Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My game starts before i even conected

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » My game starts before i even conected 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MetalicXX » November 11, 2014 9:55am | Report
Sorry for my bad english grammar.

For some reason any match that i try to play is starting BEFORE even IN the match, every single time it happens. Now i bet you saying that, "maybe your internet is weak", then why the hell i play LoL and Strife just fine? You need this fix this stupid system. After certain amount of time the game starts automaticly, how do i know that and that not just my personal problem? Because i'm not first who suffered because of these issues! Please i beg you, i want to have fun for crying at loud and not just... well, crying at loud, because enemy team uses this to their advantage and just farms at me. I hope this was enough to get your attention.

MetalicXX

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » November 11, 2014 10:20am | Report
I hear such problem for the first time. This is not an official smite forum, so I recommend you to post this problem on official forums, reddit or just write to support.

Smite forums and reddit are the best places to get an answer from Hi-Rez employee.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » November 11, 2014 1:28pm | Report
My brother also had these problems (+ immense lagg but we shared that) the servers are probably being a bit ****py again (there were problems on the EU server then)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }