Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Matchmaking : Does it fix the problem?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Matchmaking : Does it fix the problem? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » December 4, 2014 2:50am | Report
Ok, so the recent matchmaking has been fking my game up.

this be the game before the scheduled maintenance. First i tried to play Ao Kuang. THen my 2 teammates (it's joust) suddenly up and auto-locked He Bo and Agni. I then changed to Thor to avoid an all-magical team. Game starts. and these guys get roflstomped by the enemy who are apparently in lvl 30.

They don't answer to my vgs, to my chat asking what lvl are they, no nothing.

Tried to vote surrender, but 1 of them refused and 1 of them abstained. I just camped at my fountain once the enemy reaches our titan, and just promptly quit the game to check their stats.

Both of them only had 2 games before teaming up with me.

So what is at fault here? Is it my ****py record? Or the matchmaking's fault? Is it trying to be fair? Or create a team based on skill?

I'm soooo confused.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » December 4, 2014 3:19am | Report
It's the matchmaking. I have gotten maybe two good teammates since Ao's patch. I think he broke it.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 4, 2014 3:40am | Report
Matchmaking. I had such game, in conquest guys were levels 6,8,8. We lost, but hopefully nobody was flaming and 2 of them were listening to our advice. Our support was level 6, played Ymir for the first time but when i broke down what he should do and when he should rotate he listened, although he had hard time hitting his CC ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » December 4, 2014 3:10pm | Report
Matchmaking for sure. I got matched with an Agni to started all the possible items a few days ago, not to mention that he didn't knew that we need to clear camps the go to lane. Solo q is scary sometimes.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }