Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

List All those who can Solo!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » List All those who can Solo! 15 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » July 31, 2013 3:54am | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

I stand by my position that NOBODY can solo unless they are significantly better than the two they are facing.

Two players will always beat one player of equal skill no matter what the god combination is unless they are outfarmed or its a HUUUUUUGE fluke from some REALLY bad combo like maybe having Artemis against Ra and Zeus or something crazy like that.
I stand my position that YOU CAN WIN a solo lane.

There is two terms of winning both can be achieved.

A : You take their towers which means you owned a 2v1 and the other team needs laughed at

B : You don't take any towers but you don't lose any towers.

Either way is a win for me when solo laning.

Anyways like I said your theory is proven wrong because I won a 2v1 solo lane twice THIS WEEK. Both with Xbalanque.

How and why did I win a solo lane???

#1 They underestimated me since I was soloing as a carry especially Xbalanque who is not played as much as other carries so seeing him solo is probably new to some people and they underestimated me.

#2 They put me on very low hp and being there is two of them they get greedy and try to finish me off and end up one of them dying from minion damage.

#3 The minions count the kill as MY KILL which adds towards my passive stacking more physical damage/gold to me.

#4 When the god that just died respawns he will most likely want to get revenge because now his ego thinks I just made him look bad since it was 2v1 and he died. So now he trys to get revenge which ends up getting him or his team mate killed one more time.

#5 at this point that is 2 kills added to my passive and they are now screwed.
I have way too much poke and aoe already to where I can achieve a victory over their 1v2. They have made too many mistakes now am ahead of them in gold/physical power and I then buy items to give me defense since I got extra gold.

#7 I can take their damage, deal more damage then them, have wide aoe range and fight both at the same time with Xbalanque.

#8 they die because their mistake fed me 2 kills two much, they are too afraid of me because usually when you meet your match people tend to play super passive after they die to you a few times. They lose their tower or run from me.

#9 VICTORY ACHIEVED

#10 Team fight starts so it doesn't matter

Conclusion : Your theory is wrong.

You can always win when someone makes a mistake and you just have to wait for the perfect mistake.

You will only be screwed if two things happen.

A: No mistakes

B: Tower dives from hell.

99% of all people on smite will make a mistake sooner or later even if it only last for 1 second.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by treefiddy350 » July 31, 2013 1:24pm | Report
Long story short, the 2 you were facing sucked. Like I said, the only way you win 1v2 is if the 2 suck. There is virtually no chance that one person is going to take me and one of my teammates out together.

treefiddy350

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 31, 2013 2:13pm | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

Long story short, the 2 you were facing sucked. Like I said, the only way you win 1v2 is if the 2 suck. There is virtually no chance that one person is going to take me and one of my teammates out together.

Actually that is not completly right.

When you get out played or outplay some one that means that they were just better or you were just better, my point is that just because some one gets his *** handed to them that doesn't mean they are bad it just means that some one was better at the game.

This is my I sometimes like mirror lanes because I can test my skill with a god against how some one else plays that god. And I usually win because my mind set isn't " fuuuuu mirror lane" like most of the enemy's have my mind set is " okay mirror lane how will I go about this to out play him.

By doing that I piss my enemies of and enjoy their rage after the match but I also compare my build to the others and how he won what or I won what.

ICEN was good enough with xbal to out play a 2v1 lane and win.
That doesn't mean they were nececcerly bad but just not playing good enough, for all you know it might have beren high elo players messing up or playing with a class they don't play often.

I have won a solo lane against 2 of my clan member's. They were not playing Gods they usually play and they didn't see it was me till after the game.

I have seen them play and played with them and they are good they win almost all of their lanes without probleme's If they pick any god they know.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 1, 2013 3:28am | Report
All4Games wrote:

Actually that is not completly right.

When you get out played or outplay some one that means that they were just better or you were just better, my point is that just because some one gets his *** handed to them that doesn't mean they are bad it just means that some one was better at the game.

This is my I sometimes like mirror lanes because I can test my skill with a god against how some one else plays that god. And I usually win because my mind set isn't " fuuuuu mirror lane" like most of the enemy's have my mind set is " okay mirror lane how will I go about this to out play him.

By doing that I piss my enemies of and enjoy their rage after the match but I also compare my build to the others and how he won what or I won what.

ICEN was good enough with xbal to out play a 2v1 lane and win.
That doesn't mean they were nececcerly bad but just not playing good enough, for all you know it might have beren high elo players messing up or playing with a class they don't play often.

I have won a solo lane against 2 of my clan member's. They were not playing Gods they usually play and they didn't see it was me till after the game.

I have seen them play and played with them and they are good they win almost all of their lanes without probleme's If they pick any god they know.
THe people I faced were not bad by any means, its just I knew when to attack and when not to.

You see here is the problem with the other guy saying its impossible to win a 2v1.

Well right there is the problem !!! 2v1!!! He assumes that because its a 2v1 that I will not be able to treat it as a 1v1.

But you see thats where he is wrong.

As I have said with XBalanque he is a god that can treat a 2v1 just like a 1v1.

Why because his 2 + 3 can combo both gods which means you are hitting EACH GOD as if it was 1v1.

Does he not understand this????

I am saying that even though it is 2v1 Xbalanque's darts can hit BOTH and his rising jaguar can hit BOTH gods, his ult covers BOTHS GODS. His branching bolas can hit BOTH gods.

You see people normally stand near there team mates in the lane which allows me to treata 2v1 as a 1v1 because I get to do the same damage to each god I am facing as long as I put them in my AOE it doesn't matter if it was 1v5 they will all get hit by my darts and rising jaguar and eat my combo.

He assumes that all people are bad if they lose.

I lose sometimes because some times you either have a bad day or simply made too many mistakes. They simply got caught on their mistakes and their mistake was treating it as a 2v1 thinking they have no worries when my AOE can treat a 2v1 as a 1v1 for each god I hit.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » August 1, 2013 3:35am | Report
treefiddy350 wrote:

I didn't take them out together.

In fact I didn't even get a kill on them.
I just simply was able to make them return to base to where my minons can do damage to their tower.

I don't HAVE TO KILL YOU to take your tower or beat you.
What I have to do is put you on low enough HP and make you return to base.
If you refuse to return to base I will kill you with my 3 in your tower range.

So most smart people would return to base and just let their tower go rather then feed.

Long story short.

I bet you I could solo you and your friend.

I'm not saying I would win but I am saying it is possible that I can win and I know you won't be taking my tower because you won't have any minons to push my tower after I kill them off.

The only way someone can beat me solo 90% of the time is if they tower dive.

And most people are not willing to take the chance of losing HP at my tower while I am attacking you under my tower with my tower attacking you as well.

So the only real change of destroying my tower when I am xblanaque is to tower dive me with your team mate and hope none of you die while doing it, or have some super *** fast pushing while stopping me from getting to your minons.

I am saying that for 85% of the people on smite I am confident I can solo well enough against almost any combo to hold of my tower long enough for my jungler to do his job.

I am not saying I am unbeatable or godly, I am just saying most of the time I can solo without losing my tower unless I get really out played.

If I get out played I don't care I deserved it and I will learn from it.

You Said that the people I beat sucked?

WELL HOW CAN THEY SUCK IF I DID NOT EVEN KILL THEM??? I TOOK THEIR TOWER BUT THEY DID NOT EVEN FEED ONE KILL. YOU DON'T NEED TO KILL TO WIN. YOU NEED OBJECTIVES TO WIN.

If that means catching them while returning to base I will take full advantage.

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }