Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Level 30 and got no gems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Level 30 and got no gems 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 26, 2014 4:24pm | Report
Everyones happy about my gems :D

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Winkyx » March 27, 2014 7:13am | Report
How did HiRez resolve this?
Game Name: Winkyx - Add Me

Favorite God: Zeus

Winkyx

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » March 27, 2014 12:19pm | Report
I heard someone in game talking about how they had to launch the hirez diagnostic tool and 'confirm their email' before they got gems. I am not really sure what this means but I figured id throw it out there.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka444 » March 27, 2014 12:43pm | Report
Ryvvik wrote:

I heard someone in game talking about how they had to launch the hirez diagnostic tool and 'confirm their email' before they got gems. I am not really sure what this means but I figured id throw it out there.

I tell you why this would have been done. Earlier, one of my friend signed up for the game using his id with "yahoo.com" domain name. I gifted him the game, he played for couple of months till he reached level 26. Because of exams he didn't play for a month. Afterwards, when he tried to login he couldn't bcz he forgot the password. Now he can't retrieve it bcz his actual email id was with domain name "yahoo.co.in" but he registered "yahoo.com" id with the site. There is actually no id with yahoo.com for him but smite accepted it without verifying. He reported to hi-rez support but nothing happened. Now he's back with his DOTA2.

arka444

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }