Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let Baka eat Gods at low health

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let Baka eat Gods at low health 27 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 8, 2013 1:12am | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

A bit off topic, but Dionysus just seems to be awesome where ever he appears. (It's what the Greek in his sig reads.)

I don't only play Bacchus/Dionysus xD I play Ymir, Sobek, Hades and Odin as well :P also how do you know what the Greek in my signature reads like?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrdprimus » April 8, 2013 2:48am | Report
If he was = in power or overpowered with the other gods you would see him every weekend in the tournaments. OH WAIT i have yet to see him in ANY tournament with Smite. Hes a pug God only and only useful in killing n00bs. Start watching Twitch and see what the high lvl say about him. He needs work PERIOD.

Eating a GOD at really low health OR hitting one with 1 more hit for a kill is the same thing.

LET HIM EAT GODS - yes it is a game.

Lrdprimus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 8, 2013 3:00am | Report
Lrdprimus wrote:

If he was = in power or overpowered with the other gods you would see him every weekend in the tournaments. OH WAIT i have yet to see him in ANY tournament with Smite. Hes a pug God only and only useful in killing n00bs. Start watching Twitch and see what the high lvl say about him. He needs work PERIOD.

Eating a GOD at really low health OR hitting one with 1 more hit for a kill is the same thing.

For that matter let Bacchus drink gods, it is the same as belching on them one more time! WHICH CAN MEAN A DIFFERENCE!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 8, 2013 8:33am | Report
Eating a God in a MOBA game doesn't seem to be a very good idea. It is a bit too much

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 9, 2013 9:48am | Report
Lrdprimus wrote:

That power could be exploited greatly. About to die, with NO POSSIBILITY of escape? No no, it's unnecessary.

A fed Bakasura in late game, which let's be honest is NOT hard to do, is extremely powerful. He could use an ability buff, I agree, but nothing that would accumulate to more damage. Maybe a CC of some sort, but NOT AN INSTA-KILL!

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 9, 2013 9:54am | Report
Baka needs a complete rework not and overpowerd buff, he is like kali and arachne. He doesn't fit into any good team because he is useless :P the answer to that isn't making him clearly OP tho!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » April 9, 2013 10:03am | Report
I don't know if the change needs to be THAT serious, since he has a lot of good qualities to him. The only God that really needs a rework is *****-Hel (I hate her so much), since she's COMPLETELY broken.

Baka isn't broken, but he's close. 1v1 he absolutely ***** on every God I like to play, and I absolutely cannot kill one. You either have to design your build around countering him, or have a hell of a lot of people trying to kill him and even then he can just jump out. I call him Cockroach for that reason (I give Gods nick-names, don't judge).

That INSTA-KILL, and I will repeat INSTA-MUTHA-LUCKIN-KILL would make him crazy OP. He would be more fed than usual... which honestly disturbs me greatly.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }