Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

league scrubs get on my nerves

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » league scrubs get on my nerves 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 16, 2013 10:03pm | Report
I played 2 matches of league arena and already this **** talking ****ing nubs are so annoying.

I get a ****ing scrub XBL on my team who is talking **** the entire game saying
"minions minions minions" and is too worried about the ****ing minions over saving our team mates and its NOT the minions that he even has to worry about because 1 of our team mates is already killing the minions yet this **** thinks that you need 3 people at base to kill minions.

Meanwhile I see our hebo is getting gang banged by 4v1 so I go to save him and so does ares then dumb **** XBL crys "see see see" and he keeps talking about minions whenever we have a guy already killing the minions.

I then say "You don't need 3 people killing minions at base you ****ing nub"
I swear League is full of dumbasses who think you need 3 people to clear one minion wave and don't even help dying team mates.

Then I have to explain to him "do you see hebo getting 1v4?" thats why we are losing idiot and we wern't even pushing its the fact they keep gang baning 1v4's because of ****ing ******ed zues and XBL won't help the team out but keep camping for minions.

To make things piss me off more, I literally grabbed like 40 ****ing people with my 2 as hercules and hardly anyone on my team would take advantage and get the kill. My first match was easy because I had team mates with a brain that actually killed the people I brought back and stunned but this is only my second match and I get put with all golden nubs that don't know how to help their team or CC of my combo.

Why why why why, is this how league is, a bunch of idiots who cry report all game when I am the one doing all the work? I say I am doing all the work and XBL says check stats after game nub. Its funny because we checked stats after the game and I had more damage then him and everyone on the team just showing how much of a nub they are for camping not helping do anything.

Then my question is "how are you a XBL WITH AOE and you fail to out damage me???"
Seriously what a nub, xbl can hit 5 targets with 2 of his AOE skills and has ranged pokes along with bolas yet the nub can't out damage a hercules who has a 2 skill shot, a 1 skill shot that is short and is skinny.

I'm going to ****ing rage it up if I get stuck with scrubs on my team again.
I mean damn how many people do I have to 2 for nubs to take advanatge 200????

To finally make me rage : I am fighting literally 3 people NEAR OUR OWN BASE all 3 on low HP and I look over and I see Zeus running back to base on FULL HP and XBL on full HP just attacking minions that are stalled by our other minions.

WHY DO I HAVE NUBS THAT DON'T ATTACK 3 people on almost DEAD amounts of HP?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 16, 2013 10:34pm | Report
He Bo should have been lane clearing instead of fighting. In arena, the first thing the "mid" mage does is get blue buff, then go straight to mid to kill the minions and start pushing. Of course, he doesn't disregard teammates to do this, but he should always be aware of the minions and keep his minions alive as much as possible and killing as many of the enemy's as possible, because the enemy loses tickets every time you kill a minion.

Getting ******s is just part of the game, tbh, though. Better the Xbal killing minions than feeding. And Zeus can be kind of a hard god to grasp, so it could have just been someone really, really bad with him.

And I can't wait to get into league if this is how it's going to be, joy.. Although, I figure the ******:skilled ratio is pretty lopsided in Arena because, seriously, Arena.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 16, 2013 10:52pm | Report
Ghraf wrote:

He Bo should have been lane clearing instead of fighting. In arena, the first thing the "mid" mage does is get blue buff, then go straight to mid to kill the minions and start pushing. Of course, he doesn't disregard teammates to do this, but he should always be aware of the minions and keep his minions alive as much as possible and killing as many of the enemy's as possible, because the enemy loses tickets every time you kill a minion.

Getting ******s is just part of the game, tbh, though. Better the Xbal killing minions than feeding. And Zeus can be kind of a hard god to grasp, so it could have just been someone really, really bad with him.

And I can't wait to get into league if this is how it's going to be, joy.. Although, I figure the ******:skilled ratio is pretty lopsided in Arena because, seriously, Arena.
what? I thought that you only lose points when the minions go through the portal.... I am almost positive about that.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » December 16, 2013 11:02pm | Report
I believe minion kills and your minions walking through the portal count, but once your at 10 tickets you can only get god kills to end it I believe. :p

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » December 16, 2013 11:15pm | Report
1 ticket is removed from the enemy team's counter for every minion that you kill, and last hits do matter! If another minion last hits, you don't get credit for it. This is the main source of ticket decreases. You take 1 ticket for each minion through the enemy portal, and 5 for every god kill as well.

Once you get to 10 total tickets, only the big minion counts. This is why so many comebacks happen late; a smart team can just sit back at base and farm minion waves once they only have 10 tickets remaining. The enemy team only gets 1 point per minion wave while you still get full credit. You can turn something like a 70-10 deficit into one last team fight where you just need to get two kills before the other team.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 16, 2013 11:25pm | Report
wait is this only in league or regular arena...

I don't know why I thought this whole time that your tickets only go down from the minions making it to the portal?

Is league rank based off of your wins or kd?

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » December 17, 2013 12:36am | Report
ICEN wrote:

wait is this only in league or regular arena...

I don't know why I thought this whole time that your tickets only go down from the minions making it to the portal?

Is league rank based off of your wins or kd?

Both and both. Your performance in-game influences how much you gain/lose in terms of elo, after you won or lost a game.

I was actually about to argue with Phil on his statement, as I always thought that only killing the big minions reduced a tick on the opposing team, but some googling proved me otherwise. Shows me how much I play arena. ~~
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » December 17, 2013 6:40am | Report
Lol, I know what you mean. Last night we had an awesome team and comp but the Chang'e on our team (some 'pro' player) was *****ing the entire time about how he/she can't believe he/she is gold and is stuck with silver

Instead of attempting to play well he/she spent he entire game complaining and F6ing. Telling everyone how to do everything. And ending up with like 2 kills and 8 deaths mid lane. Then, of course, it was everyone elses fault.

I should post the replay cause i had a really good save on his *** I was quite proud of. He was getting ganked mid and I headed mid to help him. He had a red line of health left and Ne'Zha whipped him and was obviously going into the ult. As soon as Ne'Zha initiated the whip I iniiated my sobek charge and flipped him off her before she could ult, saving Chang'e. I was quite proud of myself ;-) THough not even a thanks offered from the superior gold player...in fact, she *****ed later that I never once came middle to help.

Anyway, if anyone would like to see this l33t throw, heres the replay:
/Replay 36617259

;-) Disregard the whiney *****.

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 17, 2013 7:02am | Report
Phil725 wrote:

1 ticket is removed from the enemy team's counter for every minion that you kill, and last hits do matter! If another minion last hits, you don't get credit for it. This is the main source of ticket decreases. You take 1 ticket for each minion through the enemy portal, and 5 for every god kill as well.

Once you get to 10 total tickets, only the big minion counts. This is why so many comebacks happen late; a smart team can just sit back at base and farm minion waves once they only have 10 tickets remaining. The enemy team only gets 1 point per minion wave while you still get full credit. You can turn something like a 70-10 deficit into one last team fight where you just need to get two kills before the other team.

^This.

Ryvvik wrote:

Lol, I know what you mean. Last night we had an awesome team and comp but the Chang'e on our team (some 'pro' player) was *****ing the entire time about how he/she can't believe he/she is gold and is stuck with silver

Instead of attempting to play well he/she spent he entire game complaining and F6ing. Telling everyone how to do everything. And ending up with like 2 kills and 8 deaths mid lane. Then, of course, it was everyone elses fault.

I should post the replay cause i had a really good save on his *** I was quite proud of. He was getting ganked mid and I headed mid to help him. He had a red line of health left and Ne'Zha whipped him and was obviously going into the ult. As soon as Ne'Zha initiated the whip I iniiated my sobek charge and flipped him off her before she could ult, saving Chang'e. I was quite proud of myself ;-) THough not even a thanks offered from the superior gold player...in fact, she *****ed later that I never once came middle to help.

Anyway, if anyone would like to see this l33t throw, heres the replay:
/Replay 36617259

;-) Disregard the whiney *****.

This happens in non-league play as well. I was in an unranked Conquest match and this Anhur on our team was literally telling everyone how to play their gods. I picked Fenrir and he was telling me where I needed to start jungling (which I ignored and started where I wanted to), then proceeds to get all uppity because I didn't listen to him, starts telling his lanemate Hades what items he should buy and which ones he needs to build first, bossing people around the map and yelling at our mid to "rotate" while he was level ~7 because duo lane was getting **** on (the guy was probably spending more time typing than paying attention).

At the end of the match, he ended up 8/7 and I was 17/2, virtually carrying the team throughout most of the game, and then he basically says he was the best player on the team and that I didn't do good enough or he'd have done better.

From now on, I'm going to keep this copied onto my clipboard for easy access to post into chat just for those kinds of people: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_Effect

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 17, 2013 7:26am | Report
wait do replays actually show the in game chat that people say?

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }