Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

League Conquest/Arena/Joust, Matchmaking is a joke...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » League Conquest/Arena/Joust, Matchmaking is a joke... 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iSnod » April 30, 2014 9:41am | Report
So, I want to ask you guys what you think of the league system in general, because I am raging a lot about this matchmaking...

I don't know what it is ,if smite just needs more players but really...

Some weeks ago one of my friends looket at my recent matches and he saw that I did pretty good, but he wonders about one thing...Guess What? : I had scores like 20/3/15, 16/1/8 and and and...but it was league conquest..the famous wooden league.. I see people who buy meditation in league, people who ban gods like ares and this makes me just crazy.
My casual games are harder then my league games, I get queued against people form c9,tsm...

If I want to trollpick I prefer league conq..because it doesnt matter
But the worst thing is Joust 1v1( idk how it is in arena): I loved that mode, but now i am almost the biggest hater of it since it is league and not casual more.
I'm joining the q , who am i against ? Captain Twig, place 2 diamond, me place 87 gold..i thought its just bad luck but two games after that ? again CT...

If it would be possible, I rather dont get a queue, instead of a 10 min surrender

So I hope that you guys have some ideas how to improve the league system, because it is a joke.
(Maybe it's just me)

I personally want that it is neccessary to master more than 12 gods(idk the exact number) because 50 woreshippers are almost nothing...it's done in 5-10 games, I liked the 100 woreshippers per god more, because you became a lot better with the games you played...

So let me know what you guyst think please :), I will quit smite for a while, because I rage too much ;D
(Sorry for my english :#)
Just another Loki haha =D

iSnod

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » April 30, 2014 10:16am | Report
A picture's worth a thousand words:

(It's so bad that it doesn't even anger me).

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » April 30, 2014 12:52pm | Report
2 man queue pls <3

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by nightmare1985 » April 30, 2014 1:57pm | Report
in my opinion league is sharade. Im not a good league player since im adjusting to new system right now (in older days before bronze to plat system I had around 1800 ELO ) but my humble opinion is that its kinda hilarious.
You either get relaxed game where enemies are noobs and get pwned or you get game where you cant do nothing cuz someone somewhere gets fed as **** and in team fight he molests entire team.
Anyway its not your call in those games either you get insane easy win or no win AT ALL
thats my opinion.

nightmare1985

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by achmoye » August 5, 2014 6:45am | Report
I got some ideas .

Check my colorful posts here (nickname : Achmoye, same as here ) :
http://forums.smitegame.com/showthread.php?17230-Official-Matchmaking-Tread&p=104633#post104633

achmoye

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }