Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Kadius' Mid Lane Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Kadius' Mid Lane Tier List 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 12, 2014 12:17am | Report
Right, well... erm... hi? Yeah that sounds decent, hi. Anyways my name is Kadius and I'm a badass... no, not a badass? okay well I'm a pretty cool guy and have been playing Smite 5eva and 5eva, maining mid lane mostly. So I thought I'd put my skills to use in...

THE OFFICIAL KADIUS MIDLANE TIER LIST

So yeah gusy buckle up, grab some popcorn and enjoy! Any god I put a "*" next to, there's a bit mroe info below. NOTE: This is a personal opinion and is subject to such... other opinions. plz no h8
GOD TIER (LITERALLY)
Loki*

TIER 1
Anubis, Janus, Poseidon, Nu Wa, Agni

TIER 2
*any mid laner I haven't mentioned already*

TIER 3
Zhong Kui*, Scylla*, Zeus*

Right well there you go, I've undoubtedly forgotten people and haven't mentioned the new champs. Why? I haven't been playing smite for a month or so. If I HAVE forgotten people just let me now and I'll edit the OP.
THE POEPLE WITH "*" NEXT TO THEM
Loki: He will always be my main, mah boi but favouratism isn't why he's here. Why is he here? Assassin's going mid is becoming ever popular and Loki is by far the best. He has the most rediculous waveclear out of all the assassins with his Decoy (clears the whole wave almost at max rank and has a really short CD), he cannot be ganked if played right, he can kill the enemy mid easily because they're a squishy mage usually, and he can control mid camps like a boss. Dispite being an assassin, a master of the [Loki is a master of the mid lane.

Scylla: She used to be strong. She is still strong and fun to play, but other mages just do everything that she does better. I will bring example that was posted by Sub (wuv u Sub <3): "Janus.. He has high damage, and this high damage comes online before Scyllas one does. His mobility is crazy."

Zeus: Same as Scylla pretty much :/ Still does good damage but other mages just do it sooner and better.

Zhong Kui: I know he can be good, really good. But tbh I've never seen him be amazing. Even the feddest of Kuis fall off later, and that defeats the purpose of being the mid carry. His laning is OP but everything after is not, and in my games it's usually after laning that the real game begins and therefore he is almost the reverse of a good mid carry. Zhing support I've seen a few times and it works great but plz, never take him mid unless you're trolling... and plz don't troll.

So YEAH GUYS. Just tell me if I missed something and I'll edit the OP.

ALLLLLLSo just to point this out if this guide helped you in any way, shape or form or you just enjoyed it... or even feeling generous press that +Rep button! Actually press it a few times! It only takes a single click I'm not asking for much but it makes my day feel a lot more special. Thanks guys, have a good one. Happy smiting :3 Have a great day and remember, I wuv u all <3

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 12, 2014 1:47am | Report
Heya. Considering you were not playing Smite for a while I'll give you some more information. But don't edit your post because of this information, it is your opinion up above.

Have not played Loki in mid so can't say anything about him, but Kukulkan is bad now. He used to be strong when he still was Ao Kuang, but well.. He got nerfed into ground. You can still make plays with him, but other mages are much stronger.

Scylla - She used to be strong. She is still strong and fun to play, but other mages just do everything that she does better. I will bring example that was posted by Sub. Janus.. He has high damage, and this high damage comes online before Scyllas one does. His mobility is crazy.

Vulcan. Please just trust me and don't put him in tier 3 :D. His damage is insane, his Magma Bomb and Backfire combo is crazy, and turret does pretty decent damage mid-late game. Just don't upgrade your turret first, prioritize your 1 and 3. I don't know why you build only defence..

Zhonger is very strong too in right hands. He is pretty hard to gank and not die :D. He just gets into teamfights, uses his ult and runs around watching people run away from him :D

Anubis - I love him. I love his aggressive/lane bully playstyle. Although his downside is that he has no escape and his 1 and ult make him stand on one place, making him ideal target lets say for Vulcan ult.

Zeus is no longer tier 1 I think. His damage can be high still, but well as I said in case of Scylla, other mages just outshine him. Not to say that he is based on auto attacks and has no escape.

Ra - I don't think he should be in tier 2. He is very strong. He has not an escape ability but his blind + speed passive help alot. His damage is high, and his heal is great too.

As I said this is just my opinion ;) Just try those gods and you will see that they are strong.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 12, 2014 2:13am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Heya. Considering you were not playing Smite for a while

He said and I quote "...have been playing Smite 5eva and 5eva"
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 12, 2014 5:07am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

He said and I quote "...have been playing Smite 5eva and 5eva"

Counter-quote

Quoted:

I haven't been playing smite for a month or so.

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 12, 2014 5:14am | Report
GeouZu wrote:

Counter-quote

:P
AAAANyways. I took note of your post but would you mind leaving a suggested tier next to them reather then telling me their changes in the recent meta? Would help a bunch XD

EDIT: changed it a bit, still don't know if it's right.

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 12, 2014 5:27am | Report
Don't change it ;) It is your opinion and that is what tier list is for :D Somebody might argue with me about my opinion, you wrote your opinion and it is fine ;)

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » December 12, 2014 5:31am | Report
If they nerfed the Kuk then I'm not sticking him in god tier haha. Oh BTW have you played the new Ao? If so is he good?

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GeouZu » December 12, 2014 7:07am | Report
Kadius wrote:

If they nerfed the Kuk then I'm not sticking him in god tier haha. Oh BTW have you played the new Ao? If so is he good?

He is very strong. His attack chain is very fast, and used with his 2 he deals insane damage. His 1 can be used both as an escape and as initiation. His execute is very strong too. You kill a guy and can escape or re-engage again, because you have half of the map to teleport to. Although it is easily avoided by stealth and aegis. The thing is that it is considered a knock up first and only then an execution, so beads/magis help against it

GeouZu

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }