Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Just for fun: Assault Tier List

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Just for fun: Assault Tier List 12 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » July 28, 2013 4:09pm | Report
"But lets say you see a low health Ao Kuang or Vulcan, are you really going to chance diving them when they have no trouble fending off your team and getting farm from the safety of their tower?"
yes, for that exact reason. To stop the ridiculous clear and harass they have, you pop 1, rush in at ridiculous speed, get off a single blood lash, and that should be enough to kill them, if they were indeed low health.

As for the previous paragraph, Hun Batz doesn't really win - he usually has to retreat simply due to kali having an autoattack steroid. Arachne's drain life isn't bad, but any AoE will hit, so Siphon Blood will hit her, making the trade a stalemate. Thor may be able to stun but a prolonged fight will yield a kali winning (not that thor's early game doesn't have a very high chance of killing inside a single stun). Loki has always been a squishy killer and one of the best traders, but should his assassinate not be enough to kill you, you will usually win. Ne Zha is king of junglers/assassins, so I agree there, provided he's good.

And kali has no problem getting near enemies with her speed steroid. Add in a rank 3 sprint if she wants and she has ridiculous speed with no auto attack speed penalty for enough time to rot a mage.

Again though I digress. Everything is situational, I just find that kali's usually carry a team in kills than are carried.

Still waiting on more people to provide their lists...interested to see where Freya and Chronos are commonly ranked.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » July 29, 2013 4:42am | Report
U-U-U-Updated!
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }