Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item missing...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Item missing... 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 5, 2014 9:16pm | Report
So, I was playing Ra, today! after the patch, and I went to buy a Gem of Gaia and it wasn't there, Stone of Gaia was there but Gem of Gaia wasn't. Not sure if this was on purpose or a mistake but I'm disappointed.

Also, I find it funny how everyone is complaining about Scylla and other stuff and I'm complaining about an item that isn't used often :p

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 5, 2014 9:34pm | Report
Scylla is a tad OP. I'd like to say that she's a little bit imbalanced, but she's no release Nemesis. I've only played against her in Domination since when they make it the daily game mode that's what I only play, so I can't tell you about Conquest, but in my eyes she's the most balanced-newly-released-god we've had in a long time.
Gem of Gaia was removed from the game with some other items, such as Gem of Binding, ankh of the bear etc. You can check the patch notes to see the full list.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 5, 2014 10:01pm | Report
Jordenito wrote:

Scylla is a tad OP. I'd like to say that she's a little bit imbalanced, but she's no release Nemesis. I've only played against her in Domination since when they make it the daily game mode that's what I only play, so I can't tell you about Conquest, but in my eyes she's the most balanced-newly-released-god we've had in a long time.
Gem of Gaia was removed from the game with some other items, such as Gem of Binding, ankh of the bear etc. You can check the patch notes to see the full list.

Don't care for Gem of Binding or ankh of the bear, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 5, 2014 11:07pm | Report
Spamming a word like that for no legitimate reason, causing the thread to stretch like this = not cool.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 6, 2014 12:39am | Report
i thought it was ankh of the golem that was taken out.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » March 6, 2014 2:28am | Report
Ankh of the golem was taken out, bear's ankh is still available.

Fatalis is gone as well.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 6, 2014 3:07am | Report
Yea got confused between ankh of the bear and Ankh of the Golem. Bear is still out there, golem was taken out.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 6, 2014 8:48am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Spamming a word like that for no legitimate reason, causing the thread to stretch like this = not cool.

I do a lot of things for "no legitimate reason," does this one really affect you so greatly that you had to complain?

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ryvvik » March 6, 2014 9:42am | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

You need a better screen res ^_^

Ryvvik

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 6, 2014 1:15pm | Report
Strikerjacob wrote:

I do a lot of things for "no legitimate reason," does this one really affect you so greatly that you had to complain?

Yes, in fact, it did. So thanks to whoever edited that.

Ryvvik wrote:

You need a better screen res ^_^

The post was edited to cut it in half, so it's normal now.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }