Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Item lore.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Item lore. 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 11, 2013 12:36am | Report
I'm sure Hi-Rez doesn't have the time to put any lore in the items. It could not or could be the last thing on their list. So why don't we make up our own lores? Maybe they'll use our ideas in later updates maybe? :D

Chronos' Pendant: When the first strike of time came. With only a pendant in his hand, Chronos was born. This pendant served as his catalyst. Helping him control and see through time. But as time passes on. As Gods get stronger. He to has grown in power even without his pendant. Now Chronos's pendant has been lost in the sands of time. To who ever uses this pendant will feel the power as when time was born.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rkr87 » December 11, 2013 5:19am | Report
I really like this idea, I also think it would be a step towards getting some more mythlogical items in game, items like the golden fleece. There are quite a few that could be made into items but alot of them relate/belong to specific gods (Mjolnir for example) though they have girdle of might as an item which was Thor's belt. They could add Jarngreipr or some English translation of it as a physical power item perhaps. Maybe they could go for a more generic item route for eg pandora's box - though they could probably exhaust that list pretty quickly :p
Pentas:
Bakasura x2

rkr87

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }