Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Im back

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Im back 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UPLAR » January 23, 2020 9:50am | Report
Hello again,

My Ah Muzen Cab build and Ah Puch will be updated very soon sorry for my hiatus, it was longer than expected lol, but I'm back to update my guides.

I know season 7 is in 5 days but i want to update these to give players an idea of what to play at the very start of season 7, After a few weeks into season 7, or maybe once 7.2 drops, I'll update both guides again with fresh builds, mainly the Ah Puch guide as mages have undergone major changes, so you know what to build in season 7.

After this, there might be another drought period from me as I've got my A levels coming up in May-June and these are vital for my future to go university, so they take priority over smitefire, perhaps I'll update both my guides once more during April- June period, but no promises.

Then once late June starts I would've finished college and I'll have around 10 weeks of free time before I start university in very late September, thus I'll be making a few new guides as well as updating my current ones during the summer.

Thank you for taking your time to read this - UPLAR

UPLAR
<Marksman>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Remarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 24, 2020 1:36am | Report
welcome back, already good luck on your exams and stuff for the coming semester

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Micheal54 » August 27, 2021 11:36am | Report
Good to see here

Micheal54

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }