Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

If smite has so many players then why...

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » If smite has so many players then why... 23 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » December 6, 2013 5:28pm | Report
Another thing is imagine if you actually ran into people from the forum but you didn't realize because some people go under different IGN then their forum name and 90% of the time at least I never look at the names of the people I play with, so its possible that I missed tons of people because I never even pay attention to who I am playing with.

But now I usually check who I am playing with...

Sunfall was in my match and I didn't even notice because I normally never check anyone names..

I can only imagine the other people I didn't see in my matches

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Deathsession » December 8, 2013 9:22pm | Report
You also have to take into consideration the numbers are skewed abit, because many of those "active" players are just leaving their game running.. (like me).

I also have yet to run into any familiar names. I do commonly see others I've played with before though.

Deathsession

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » December 8, 2013 11:17pm | Report
It might be because all those on the forum that you know probably come from the same timezone as you so you play at the same time..?
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }