Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I got ripped of when buying the god pack :(

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » I got ripped of when buying the god pack :( 16 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 8, 2013 6:08pm | Report
LOL man did I get ripped off I just want to smack a fetus.

I was going to buy the god pack a few days back but had no money on any credit cards or debit cards.
BUT when you go to pay for gems you will notice there are 5 other options to pay with, I noticed one was called "ULTIMATE GAME CARD" my game stop had it so I went to go buy it so I could use it to buy the god pack.

Okay the god pack is $30 so I was assuming that there will be a $30 ultimate game card or at least a card that allows you to choose how much money you put onto it.

BUT NO, gamestop only carries $20 ultimate game cards. So they FORCE me to rip myself off of $10, how? Because the god pack is $30 but the cards are only $20 so they force you to buy 2 cards which is $40 total not $30.

Better yet is this :
I told myself oh well screw it I will use the extra gems to buy the hebro skin!!!!
OH NO, I only have 400 extra gems and the hebro skin is freakin 600 gems!!!

Thanks!! Lets just make hebro 200 extra gems so my extra $10 I ripped myself from is no use.

As smite would say when laning and getting a kill "AWESOME!!!"

At least I have the god pack now, but for those who want to do this way of payment just be sure to note you might have to rip yourself off of $10 extra bucks.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 8, 2013 6:11pm | Report
It's okay. Wait until the prices lower.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Overlord Hades » May 8, 2013 7:10pm | Report
If you had the money to go out and spend 40 buck at game stop why not just go to the bank and put 30 in your checking account to save yourself 10 bucks ? seems to me you just ripped yourself off and are saying its their fault, just my 2 cents. on a side note when the skin price goes down you can buy it and feel better :) perk up sunshine
GG, Well Played All

Overlord Hades

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 8, 2013 7:24pm | Report
Well, I make alot of pay and I don't see how you got ripped off here...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 8, 2013 7:39pm | Report
Oh ICEN...you brighten up the forums with your positive demeanor.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 9, 2013 12:05am | Report
well I made $115 today because I worked for freakin 10-11hrs, I felt like them hebrew slaves back in Egyptian times. I couldn't put money in a bank because I don't have a bank account.

I was trying to open one a week ago but I have to wait until may 14th to get my gonads checked by my doctor so I can get my ID so I can open bank. Oh I mean license not ID. Yes I'm lazy I waited forever to get my license.

And I $40 is alot whenever I'm saving up $400-$500 for something

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 9, 2013 6:38am | Report
You could have just gotten three 10$ cards...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brawlerella » May 9, 2013 7:27am | Report
You can get use Paypal too, and most grocery stores carry those cards in small increments.

Brawlerella

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » May 9, 2013 8:55pm | Report
they didn't have a $10 card only $20 its almost as if they knew people were buying the god pack

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 9, 2013 10:04pm | Report
That's pretty overpowered. I mean seriously, what's not overpowered? Like everything is pretty overpowered. Them nutrigrains, and Xbox. All OP. man, life needs a patch.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }