Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How to make a Counter A Legendary Loki and make him Bow Down

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How to make a Counter A Legendary Loki and make him Bow Down 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 24, 2013 1:22pm | Report
I just played a joust 1v1 against a Legendary loki.

The god I selected was Agni

I dumped on his face so hard because of the new cheap tactics I thought of this match.
Oh you will love this cheap tactic I was doing, nobody likes a loki because loki is a noob god to play. I just feel hes so cheap to use that when you beat a legendary loki it makes you happy.
Also in this joust match I gave him TONS of chances to 1v1 me with no minions and he was too scared all he did was run away like the loki he is. He would only fight me with his ult and thats why I say all lokis are ult nubs who love to play this easy ult loki nub god.

:D Okay don't pay attention to that part but this part really is how to counter loki so hard he will bow down to you and beg for mercy. I even broke his little loki spirit he quit the match.

How to Counter Loki with Agni (this are not the normal tips these are better ones)
What you want to do to counter loki when you still have path of flame is sit in your noxious fumes. This is how you also advance because loki will just camp like the scrub he is too afraid to fight without his ult. So what you do is keep advancing by placing noxious fumes where you want to move to. You will keep sitting inside of this and when it disappears place another one down. You are doing this so if loki attacks you, you can stun him and escape.

While you are sitting in you want to use to poke loki since all loser loki does is camp back hoping for a cheap no skill kill with his ult. So you are safe because of sitting in your noxious fumes while being able to poke him with rain fire. Keep one meteor for yourself.

Now here is where we start to break loki's will by doing the unexpected.
Time to show loki that we don't play the camp game and if he wants to camp like the loser loki he is we shall bring the fight to loki.

If loki does not have his ult you can waste, yes you herd me waste path of flame to attack him. What you want to do is use path of flames to bring you close to stun him or flame wave him. If you decide to flame wave him first its even better because he will waste a skill to fight back, but thats when you place noxious fumes down to stun him out of his skill.

Path of Flames path of flame - use this to further counter loki ulting you or attacking you. This has to be one of the dirtiest tricks I have done to a loki lately. After using path of flames all you have do is camp inside your path of flames while attacking loki. If loki ults you then he will start taking damage from being in your flames, and if he chooses to fight you up close you can stun from it.

Of course with all of this to make loki feel more worthless all you have to do is buy beads and aegis.

So to keep it simple
- Use noxious fumes to advance on a camping loki
- Sit in noxious fumes to prevent loki from ulting your or attacking you
- If you choose to use path of flames to be aggressive make sure to sit in your flames so if loki ults or attacks you all he is doing is hurting himself.

That is it, I feel so proud owning a legendary loki it makes me happy.
People may say loki is easy to face with mages but not against a good loki.
Loki can clear waves meaning if nobody fights then it will be a draw until someone dies.
Being that loki can clear waves this puts him on par with some mages.

Also buy cooldown and defense for that loki ult because loki can only fight with his ult.

As many can tell I hate loki.
Its because I feel that loki is only a god that uses a ult other than that they can't do a thing.
That is why I hate loki with all my guts, all loki is, is an ult to win god.
Thats why I started going out in the open to show loki who is boss and that he can't get no cheap ult wins no more when is around.

For those who want to know how to play Loki : Camp and Ult. That is why loki gave up, I took away his precious ult because we all know without the ult no loki can actually put in work.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nnaknak » July 22, 2014 9:28am | Report
I don't care how old this is, I have a need to input my opinion. I have a legendary loki as well, and I know I am not the best, but I probably could have provided more of a challenge.

This allows me to know you cannot stun me because I will not fight you in it, only 1 and 3 combo then run to poke you down. So you effectively are down an ability the entire game.

any loki who uses his ult to initiate a 1v1 doesn't need to play loki. Period. Besides, he should only be hitting you once in it. Any more auto attacks and he is wasting time. You think you can flame wave quick enough to stop one invisible auto attack?

- If you choose to use path of flames to be aggressive make sure to sit in your flames so if loki ults or attacks you all he is doing is hurting himself.
You cannot be completely hidden in your fire. I can still run up and poke you while invis and you won't dodge it

Even if you do manage to do everything you said perfectly, changing it up while invis is what loki is about. You know when he is coming back to poke? If he doesn't change his timing, he deserves to be hit by you.

Nnaknak

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » July 22, 2014 9:43am | Report
1v1 me bruh

Dis legendary Loki gawt moar tricks

In reality, what will bring Loki down is your stun and your ticking damage. Get [[magi's blessing] and Aegis. Build full cdr on Agni. Don't use [path of flames] agressively. Don't waste your dash for a stun combo on a vanished Loki unless you know it'll hit.

Yaas then it depends on your skill

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 23, 2014 5:10am | Report
Nnaknak wrote:

This allows me to know you cannot stun me because I will not fight you in it, only 1 and 3 combo then run to poke you down. So you effectively are down an ability the entire game.

you sit in it so you can stun Loki when he tries too do his poke. and because your in it all the time loki won't fight you as you say so you can damage Loki an loki can't damage you if you stay in it all the time. So uhm how where you planning on poking him (note when you get damaged you are revealed that's why fumes is soo good to see when to stun.)

oh and fumes is only for the stun so a lot of times your down 1 abilitie. if you don't want loki to poke you it's a great abilitie

Nnaknak wrote:

any loki who uses his ult to initiate a 1v1 doesn't need to play loki. Period. Besides, he should only be hitting you once in it. Any more auto attacks and he is wasting time. You think you can flame wave quick enough to stop one invisible auto attack?

get a magi's/use beads. No stun from ult and you directly use path of flames for stun (and fre combo on loki) then loki is in trouble.

Nnaknak wrote:

You cannot be completely hidden in your fire. I can still run up and poke you while invis and you won't dodge it

you won't dodge it but then you put an fumes in it and stun loki. then it's have fun with a stunned victim

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » July 23, 2014 5:31am | Report
Such necro. Very necro. Wow.
Let's all stop necroing stuff, pls.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }