Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How am I meant to be a good support if there are no temmates in my lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How am I meant to be a good support if there are no temmates in my lane? 22 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 30, 2018 10:23am | Report
Good. The more people you queue with, the better your chances of winning because you can coordinate your actions. In my game, I was left alone without a support for a good 30 seconds or so, and you know that a lot can happen in 30 seconds, especially early game.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Einherjar the rock » October 30, 2018 12:06pm | Report
Gulfwulf wrote:

Good. The more people you queue with, the better your chances of winning because you can coordinate your actions. In my game, I was left alone without a support for a good 30 seconds or so, and you know that a lot can happen in 30 seconds, especially early game.

Yeah. The last game I played with only one friend we had two supports, two junglers and no mage. I got ganked like 5 times then a guy on my team reported me for feeding.

Einherjar the rock

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }