Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

How about a Kick option

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » How about a Kick option 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Abbo » April 13, 2016 4:14pm | Report
I have noticed on several occasions where a player queue up for a match then just sits at spawn and does not come out or get kicked for non-participation because they are moving in spawn, yet they never leave the spawn to help out the team, please consider putting in a vote to kick option in game thanks

Abbo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 14, 2016 5:12am | Report
You're asking this on the wrong site. You should ask this again at the official smite forums.

However I don't think it's gonna be added. They do have a report option for those guys though. it's called"leaving the game/away from keyboard (afk).

A kick option is jsut gonna be trouble with people queueing in groups and kicking people for no reasons.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheLivingDaylights » April 14, 2016 10:31pm | Report
I don't think there's going to be much of a difference if they added the kick option. The AFK'ers might as well sit there, and there's always the chance that they'll come back.

TheLivingDaylights

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnthraxSmite » April 15, 2016 12:20pm | Report
There really wouldnt be a point if you can even win a 4v5 the other team has to have no clue howbto even play. So youre screwed regardless

AnthraxSmite

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by H.A.K.U » May 1, 2016 8:16pm | Report
I believe the vote to kick may spawn newer issues like people randomly getting kicked for using certain gods or just a group of people being trolls. You see I also play Rainbow 6: Siege and what normally ends up happening with the vote to kick is you get a guy who thinks they're insanely skilled and just overall the best who may not be doing so hot this game and they end up getting on somebodies case and pretty much gets the whole team to kick that user.

Ex:
That Guy: OMG OUR NEITH ISN'T USING HER ULT WHAT A SCRUB CAN YOU EVEN PLAY HER GUYS KICK THE NEITH TY OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING!

H.A.K.U

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }