Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hi-rez needs to seriously FIX THEIR SHIT

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hi-rez needs to seriously FIX THEIR SHIT 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Fuck deserters » May 3, 2017 7:33pm | Report
Why is it that when I get disconnected from the game they give me a ******* 30 minute deserter as a final **** you? Somebody please tell me why they suck so much **** at fixing their game. ******* i'm so ****ing salty right now.

Fuck deserters

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » May 3, 2017 10:52pm | Report
Can I just say that your username is really ironic?

Overall though the system is in place so that you can't disconnect the game via lag-switching or unplugging your internet to avoid penalties. What they could do though is check your average internet stability and give appropriate deserter penalties accordingly (ie: if you have unstable internet, be lenient, but if you have stable internet until you disconnect, be more harsh).
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }